Fortnite, the multiplayer shooting game that enables up to 100 receivers to convene on a digital island and engage in fierce combat to secure the top spot, has evolved into a cultural sensation since its launch approximately six years ago. In December, U.S. The Federal Trade Commission asked Epic Games to disburse $275 million in order to resolve allegations of breaching the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act under the Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim 2024. Additionally, the company pledged to reimburse $245 million to its customers due to allegations of employing deceitful online strategies, known as “dark patterns,” to deceive countless players of various age groups into making undesired acquisitions. The readers who are eager about the settlement claim can read this article to get the comprehensive information about Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim Eligibility 2024 and Fortnite Settlement Payment Date 2024.
Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim 2024
Fortnite, the popular multiplayer shooting game, agreed to pay $275 million to settle allegations of violating the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act as part of the Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim 2024 on the order of the Federal Trade Commission (F.T.C) . The company also committed to refunding $245 million to customers following accusations of using deceptive online tactics to trick players into making unwanted purchases. The eligible candidates who are 18 years or more than that can claim the Fortnite Class Action $245 Million Settlement Claim 2024 by visiting the official website.
Fortnite Settlement Claim Amount 2024
|Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim 2024
|The Federal Trade Commision (F.T.C)
|Federal Government of United States of America
|United States of America
|Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim Form 2024 Last Date
|29th February, 2024
|Fortnite Settlement Claim Amount 2024
|New York, California and Florida
Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim Eligibility 2024
Check the Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim Eligibility 2024 in the points below.
- To complete a claim form, it is necessary to be at least 18 years old. In the event that you have not reached the age of 18, it is required for a parent or guardian to fill out the claim form on your behalf.
- Between January 2017 and September 2022, you incurred charges in the form of in-game currency for items that were not desired by you.
- Your credit card was used by your child without your knowledge to make unauthorized charges from January 2017 to November 2018.
- Your account underwent a lockout period spanning from January 2017 to September 2022 subsequent to your complaint to the credit card company regarding erroneous charges.
Guide For Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim Form 2024
All Recipients who wish to apply for the Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim Form 2024 can visit the official website i.e. https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/refunds can follow the step given below:
- Firstly it is mandatory for the receivers to acknowledge whether or not they qualify for the Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim 2024.
- Next the receivers have to find their Epic account ID either from Epic Games website or through locate their claim ID emailed by FTC to move to the next step.
- Then they will need to visit the official website of Fornite Class Action Settlement Claim 2024 i.e. https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/refunds which is specially designed for the sake of settlement claim for the receivers.
- Now the receiver needs to locate the claim form for the Fornite Class Action Settlement Claim Form 2024 on the website through which the recipient will get $245.
- Next the receiver needs to complete the form by providing all the essential information regarding your Fortnite account, and any personal details such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email id and any more are included.
- Then the recipients should carefully review the information provided in the claim form and proceed to click on the submit button in order to finalize the form and save the entered details.
- Once the claim form has been submitted, the recipients are required to look for the approval from the claim administrator.
- After receiving approval, any inquiries regarding the mentioned damage in the form can be addressed.
- Once all necessary procedures are successfully completed, the recipients will receive the settlement funds.
Fortnite Settlement Claim Payment Date 2024
All receivers who meet the necessary requirements established by the F.T.C and are interested in submitting an application for the claim can access the official website at https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/refunds to claim the Fortnite Settlement Claim Payment Date 2024 of $245. The compensation claim process is estimated to take approximately one month to finalize. Previously, the F.T.C had set a deadline of January 17, 2024, for claim submissions, but it has now been extended to February 29,2024.
Link to Apply Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim 2024
|Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim Form 2024
FAQs On Fortnite Settlement Claim 2024
What is the Fortnite Settlement Amount 2024?
The Fortnite Settlement Amount 2024 to be paid to the receivers is $245.
What is the last date to fill the Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim Form 2024?
The last date to fill the Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim Form 2024 is February 29,2024.
What is the age criteria for the receivers to apply for Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim 2024?
The age criteria for the receivers to apply for Fortnite Class Action Settlement Claim 2024 is 18 years or more than that and if the receiver is less than 18 years old a parent or guardian is required to fill out the claim form on the behalf of the receiver