The Staff Selection Commission of India has released the SSC CPO Application Status 2023 for various regions and all the applicants who have registered should check it to know whether their application is approved. You must be aware that Delhi Police SI Recruitment was released for which many applicants have applied online till 15th August 2023. Now, these candidates are waiting for the announcement of SSC CPO Admit Card 2023 through which they can appear in the Paper 1 Selection Test. It is to inform you all that the SSC CPO Exam Date 2023 is announced as per which paper is scheduled from 3rd to 6th October 2023 in CBT Mode. You can attempt the exam by downloading Delhi Police SI Tier 1 Admit Card 2023 from the official website of your region. However, you should check the application status on the regional portal before downloading the SSC CPO Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2023. Till the Exam Date comes, you should prepare well for the exam and then qualify it to become eligible for the next stage. Here in this post, you can find the direct link to download ssc.nic.in CPO Admit Card 2023.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2023
As we all know, the Staff Selection Commission released the recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police in the month of July 2023 and Invited the Online Applications from eligible candidates till 15th August 2023. There are 1876 Vacancies for which lakhs of candidates from various regions have applied. Now, these candidates are preparing for the exam to get selected further and as per the selection process, all of you have to qualify the Paper 1, Paper 2 and PET/PST to finally get selected. Recently, SSC CPO Exam Date 2023 was announced as per which paper is scheduled to be conducted from 3rd to 6th October 2023. All the applicants who have registered for this recruitment should check the SSC CPO Application Status 2023 on the regional website of your region and then you can get the admit card for the exam. As per our expectations, SSC CPO Admit Card 2023 will be out by 4th Week of September 2023 and you can download it from the direct link available in this post.
SSC CPO Exam Date 2023 – Delhi Police SI
|Exam||SSC CPO Exam 2023|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||1876 Posts|
|Post Name||Delhi Police SI|
|Application Dates||Over on 15 August 2023|
|Selection Process||Tier 1, Tier 2 and PET/PST|
|SSC CPO Exam Date 2023||3rd to 6th October 2023|
|SSC CPO Application Status 2023||Out Now|
|Qualifying Marks in Exam||40% Marks|
|SSC CPO Admit Card 2023||By 28th September 2023|
|How to Download||By Application Number & Password|
|Details Mentioned on the Admit Card||Roll Number, Application Number, Centre Location, Photo, Signature|
|Type of Article||Admit Card|
SSC CPO Delhi Police SI Admit Card 2023
- The Delhi Police Sub Inspector Recruitment was released in July 2023 for 1876 Posts and online applications were invited till 15th August 2023.
- Now, they have also announced SSC CPO Exam Date as per which paper is scheduled from 3rd to 6th October 2023.
- Recently, SSC CPO Application Status 2023 is out which you can check on the regional portal and then get to know about whether your application is approved or not.
- If your application is approved, then you have to download the Delhi Police SI Admit Card 2023 from the regional portal using the application number.
- After that, verify the details given on the hall ticket and then appear in the paper using it.
SSC CPO Application Status 2023 Region Wise
|Name of the Region||SSC CPO Application Status 2023||SSC CPO Admit Card 2023|
|SSC Eastern Region (sscer.org||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC Northern Region (sscnr.nic.in)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC Central Region (ssc-cr.org)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC Western Region (sscwr.net)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC Southern Region (sscsr.gov.in)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC North West Region (sscnwr.org)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC Karnataka Kerala Region (ssckkr.kar.nic.in)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC North East Region (sscner.org.in)||Check Link||Check Link|
|SSC MPR (sscmpr.org)||Check Link||Check Link|
SSC CPO Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2023
- Applicants have to Download the SSC CPO Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2023 from the portal before appearing in the exam.
- As per information coming to us, all the applicants will be able to download the Tier 1 Hall Ticket around 28th September 2023.
- All of you should verify the details mentioned on the Admit Card such as Exam Date, Timings, Reporting Time, Instructions and other similar information.
- You must keep a copy of the hall ticket with you while going for the Tier 1 Exam because it will be required for verification.
- Also carry the Photo ID such as Aadhar Card or Driving License to appear in the exam.
Guide to Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2023 @ ssc.nic.in
- Following Instructions will be helpful for the applicants to Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2023 @ ssc.nic.in.
- First of all, open the SSC Portal and Click on the Admit Card link.
- Select the Region and wait for the website to open.
- Click on the Delhi Police SI Admit Card Link and move ahead.
- Enter the Application Number and Password to view the hall ticket.
- Check your Admit Card on this page and then download the admit card.
- Verify the details and then take a print out.
Delhi Police SI Exam Pattern 2023
|Subject Name||Maximum MCQs||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 MCQs||50 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability and General Intelligence||50 MCQs||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||50 MCQs||50 Marks|
|English Comprehension||50 MCQs||50 Marks|
|Total||200 MCQs||200 Marks|
Ssc.nic.in CPO Admit Card 2023 Link
FATs on SSC CPO Admit Card 2023 Delhi Police SI Exam
What is the Delhi Police SI Exam Date 2023?
SSC CPO Exam Date is scheduled from 3rd to 6th October 2023.
When will SSC CPO Application Status 2023 Release?
SSC CPO Application Status 2023 is out for many regions.
How to Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2023?
Visit SSC Regional Portal and use the Application Number to Download SSC Delhi Police SI Hall Ticket 2023.
How many Questions are asked in the CPO Exam 2023?
There are 200 Questions for 200 Marks in the CPO Tier 1 Exam.