As we all know, the Reserve Bank of India keeps conducting various programmes and now, they have launched the UDGAM Portal 2023 Link. You must be aware that some people die or stop using their account in the bank, thus the bank waits for 10 Years and after that the funds are transferred to the Reserve Bank of India. If you also have a family member who had a bank account or Fixed Deposit but did not use it for the past 10 Years then you should use the RBI UDGAM Portal for Unclaimed Deposits. This UDGAM Application Form 2023 @ udgam.rbi.org.in has been launched by the Reserve Bank of India so that Rs 35,000 Crore can be claimed by the citizens who are the original owner of the funds. There are 6 Banks which are linked and many more will join soon in which you can search for your account on the portal. In order to complete the process of claiming, you need to do the UDGAM Portal Registration @ udgam.rbi.org.in and then only you can get your blocked funds. Make sure you have complete information before doing the registration such as UDGAM Portal RBI Registration 2023 and UDGAM RBI Banks Linked.
UDGAM Portal 2023 Link
The Reserve Bank of India has launched the UDGAM (Unclaimed Deposits : Gateway to Access inforMation) Portal with the motive of giving back the Unclaimed Money of Rs 35,000 Crore to the Citizens. If you also have a Bank Account or Fixed Deposit which you have not claimed from Past 10 Years then you should definitely use the UDGAM Portal 2023 @ udgam.rbi.org.in and claim your funds. Now, in order to claim the benefits of this portal, you should complete the UDGAM Registration @ udgam.rbi.org.in using the basic details. After that, authorities will verify your account and then you can get the money in your Bank Account. As per rules, all the accounts which are inoperative from past 10 Years and Fixed Deposits which are not claimed even after 10 Years of Maturity then you can get back those amounts through this portal. In total there are Rs 35,000 Crore which are collected by RBI as unclaimed deposits.
RBI UDGAM Portal 2023 Registration Form @ udgam.rbi.org.in : Overview
|Portal||RBI UDGAM (Unclaimed Deposits : Gateway to Access inforMation) Portal 2023|
|Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Purpose of UDGAM Portal||To Settle all Unclaimed Funds|
|Total Unclaimed Funds||Rs 35,000 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||All Individual Bank Account Holders and Non Individual Bank Account Holders|
|RBI UDGAM Portal Website||udgam.rbi.org.in|
|Eligibility||Only Self Account and Funds can be checked by those having PAN Card|
|RBI UDGAM App||Download from PlayStore|
|RBI UDGAM Registration 2023||Open Now|
|Documents Required||PAN Card Number, Mobile Number, Bank Holder Name & Aadhar Card Number|
|Type of Article||Finance|
|RBI UDGAM portal||udgam.rbi.org.in|
udgam.rbi.org.in Unclaimed Deposits
- The Reserve Bank of India launched the UDGAM Portal (Unclaimed Deposits : Gateway to Access inforMation) on 18th August 2023 for General Public.
- This facility is very innovative and helpful because If an account is inoperative for 10 years, the balance is considered to be an unclaimed deposit. The same is applicable on FDs and RDs that are not claimed within 10 years of maturity.
- These unclaimed deposits are credited by banks to “Depositor Education and Awareness” (DEA) Fund maintained by the RBI.
- Today, RBI launched the UDGAM (Unclaimed Deposits : Gateway to Access inforMation) where you can search for unclaimed deposits across banks. A single website where you can look for unclaimed deposits at any bank in India.
- You can get the RBI UDGAM Unclaimed Deposits by using the udgam.rbi.org.in Registration Link given below.
UDGAM Portal RBI Registration 2023 @ udgam.rbi.org.in
- In order to complete the RBI UDGAM Portal Registration @ udgam.rbi.org.in, all of you can visit the portal.
- Click on the Register button and move ahead.
- Use the Mobile Number, name, PAN Number and Create a Password by entering the OTP received on Mobile.
- Now login using the similar details.
- Select the Bank Account Holder Name and then select the bank in which you had the account.
- Click on the Submit button and then check the Unclaimed Funds in your Bank Accounts.
Download RBI UDGAM App
All the Bank Account Holders in India can Download RBI UDGAM App from their respective Play Store and then claim the Benefits. Core mission of this programme is to give unclaimed money to the National Banks of India. In total, there is Rs 35,000 Crore unclaimed money in different Banks which will be distributed through this portal. If you or your relative who is dead or does not use the bank account then you should definitely download this app and check your closed accounts. If you have any balance then you can get the money in your Active Bank Account.
UDGAM 2023 Bank Linked
Following 6 Banks are available on the UDGAM Portal from which you can search your account and then get the unclaimed funds.
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd
- South Indian Bank Ltd
- DBS Bank India Ltd.
How to Claim Your Unclaimed Deposits from RBI @ udgam.rbi.org.in
- Go to udgam.rbi.org.in and then select the Login button.
- Login using your Mobile Number or Register as a New User.
- Search for your bank account on the next page and then enter the details such as Aadhar Number, PAN Number and more.
- Click on the Submit button and then submit your form.
- Wait for the results to come up and if you have any account then it will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on Claim amount and then your funds will be reverted in your Active Account.
- Process to Claim Unclaimed Deposits from RBI UDGAM @ udgam.rbi.org.in is complete now.
Guide for RBI UDGAM Application Form 2023 @ udgam.rbi.org.in
- You have to fill the RBI UDGAM Application Form 2023 @ udgam.rbi.org.in to get your unclaimed amount.
- Basic details such as Name of Account Holder, Name of Bank, PAN or Voter ID or DL Number or Passport Number or Date of Birth is required to get the Bank Account.
- Click on the Search button and then wait for the Bank Account to come up.
- Check your account and then claim the unclaimed amount.
- Retry the process to check bank accounts in other Banks available in the List.
UDGAM Portal Online Form 2023 @ udgam.rbi.org.in Direct Link
|UDGAM Portal Registration Link @ udgam.rbi.org.in||Check Link|
|UDGAM Portal Application Form @ udgam.rbi.org.in||Check Link|
Frequently Asked Topics on RBI UDGAM Portal 2023 Application Form Online
- What is the Benefit of UDGAM Portal?
- UDGAM Portal allows you to claim your decades old Unclaimed Funds.
- What does UDGAM stand for?
- UDGAM Stands for Unclaimed Deposits : Gateway to Access inforMation.
- What is the UDGAM Portal Official Website?
- You can visit udgam.rbi.org.in to check the UDGAM Portal.
- How much Money is Unclaimed in India?
- RBI Announced that there are total Rs 35,000 Crore of Unclaimed Money in different Banks.
- How to Complete UDGAM Registration?
- You can complete the UDGAM registration using PAN Number.