The Assam Government is working towards the betterment of the Environment in the State and in this series they have launched the Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 App and Portal. Under this Andolan, all the citizens are encouraged to plant the sapling of the tree and those planting it will get Rs 100/- for the 1st Tree and Rs 200/- for the 2nd Tree. In order to participate in this event, all of you should do the ABA App Registration 2023 or you can complete the process on their portal. We have mentioned the detailed instructions below by using which you can complete the Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Registration @ aba.assam.gov.in. After completing the registration, you should collect the Sapling from the Collection Centre and plant it on the location as mentioned. After that, you will get the assistance in your bank account through DBT. You can find the complete information in this post regarding the Benefits of Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 and Eligibility for Assam Brikshya Andolan 2023. If you are interested in taking part in this event then all of you should follow all the instructions given below to Apply Online Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 @ aba.assam.gov.in.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
As we all know, Assam is one of the major areas in India which contributes to the Forest Cover of India and to continue this in the league, Chief Minister of India Sh Hemant Biswa Sarma has launched the Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 on 17th September 2023. Under this Programme, all citizens of Assam will get Rs 100/- for each sapling they plant and it is expected that more than 1 Crore Plants will be planted by the participants. Money will be transferred in your bank account once the plant has started growing through DBT Method. Moreover, you should do the Amrit Brikshya Anlan 2023 Registration to take part in this event. This programme is being applauded by many environmental activists and it will be participated by more than 1 crore citizens of Assam State. It is to inform you all that we have discussed the information here regarding the ABA App Download which helps you in registration. Once your 1st Tree has started growing, you can plant the 2nd Sapling and then Rs 200/- will be credited in your Bank Account through DBT.
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 : Details
|Name of the Event||Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023|
|Started By||Assam Government|
|Launched on||17 August 2023|
|Purpose||Tree Plantation Drive|
|Assam Amrit Bshya Andolan 2023 Portal||Aba.assam.gov.in and ABA Assam App|
|Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Registration||Open Now|
|Amrit Brikshya Andolan Date||17 September 2023|
|Benefit of the Event||₹100 on 1st Plant and ₹200 on 2nd Plant|
|Eligibility||Geotagged Plant Sapling and Citizen of Assam|
|Details Required for Registration||Mobile Number, Geo Tagged Plant Sapling Image|
|Type of Article||Yojana|
|Assam Brikshya Portal||Aba.assam.gov.in|
Aba.assam.gov.in Registration Form 2023 Link
ABA Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 : Eligibility
- Following points Describe the ABA Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Eligibility or Requirements.
- First of all, you must be a citizen of Assam to take part in this ABA Programme 2023 started by CM sh Hemant Bisva Sarma.
- Secondly, Self Help Groups, ASHA workers, educational institutions, Village Defence Party members, Anganwadi Workers, Tea Garden Workers can also take part in this event.
- You need to upload a Geotagged Image of Planted Sapling and then you can take part in this event.
- You must have a Valid Bank Account and passbook in which you will receive ₹100 on 1st Planting.
Benefits of Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
- There are several Benefits of Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 which we have discussed in the points below.
- First Benefit of this programme is to increase the Forest Cover in the State and All Over India.
- Secondly, it empowers the citizens to plant saplings as the financial benefit along with other benefits are given under it.
- All the citizens who plant the Sapling and Upload the geotagged Image will get ₹100 on 1st Plant.
- On the 2nd Plant, you will get ₹200 in your Registered Bank Account which you have submitted while doing the Registration.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Registration
Following are some of the Requirements for Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Registration which you must fulfill before proceeding further.
- You must have a Bank Account which is linked to your Aadhar Card and then only you can do the registration.
- You must have a Geotagged Photo of the Plant Sapling because you may need to upload it while doing the registration.
- Money will be credited in your Aadgar Linked Bank Account through the Direct Bank Transfer Method.
- Moreover, you can complete the Registration on the Portal or on ABA Assam App.
Guide to Apply Online Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 @ aba.assam.gov.in
- Follow the basic instructions given below to Apply Online Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 @ aba.assam.gov.in.
- Open the above-mentioned website from the browser.
- Select the Registration Link and enter the basic details.
- Fill the Application form with information such as Name, mother Name, Father name and more.
- Upload Geotagged Photo of your Plant Sapling and complete the Registration.
- Add your Bank Account in the Application and submit it online.
- Now, wait for the amount to be credited in your Bank Account.
Frequently Asked Topics on Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Registration
- When is the Last Date to do the Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Registration?
- Last Date for Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Registration is 17 September 2023.
- What is the Benefit of Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023?
- All the citizens who plant the Sapling will get ₹100 on 1st Plant and ₹200 on 2nd Plant in their Bank Account.
- What is the ABA Portal?
- Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Portal is aba.assam.gov.in.
- How to complete the ABA 2023 Registration?
- Use Bank Account Number and Geo Tagged Image to complete the Registration.