The Government of India offers National Identity to all the Residents known as Aadhaar Card which is Unique ID entitled to each person. Now, many people have applied for this identity and then the application is approved by the Unique Identification Authority of India after which you can collect the E Aadhar Card on which 12 Digit Unique Digital ID is mentioned. You can scan it and then Download E Aadhaar Card PDF @ myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. There are different ways to complete the process of E Aadhaar Card Download PDF by Enrollment ID, By Virtual ID or by Aadhaar Card Number. Nowadays, Aadhaar Card is very important because it helps in various works such as for Verification, to apply for schemes and others. So, everyone should do the E Aadhaar Card Status Check on the official website and then download the ID. If you have not made the Aadhar Card then you should immediately visit the nearest Suvidha Kendra and submit the requisite documents to get your Enrollment ID or My Aadhaar Card Download by VID.
E Aadhaar Card
As we all know, an Aadhaar Card is one of the important documents in India which proves that you are a citizen of India or a Permanent Resident. Millions Apply every year to get the Aadhaar Card approved by the Ministry of Home Affairs and Unique Identification Authority of India. Now, if you have also applied for this Identification Card then you should Check E Aadhar Card Status @ Myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and if your application is approved then you should download the E Aadhar Card and use it for any purpose. If you already have an Aadhar Card then you can edit your details or you can do the Aadhaar Card Update as per requirements. Apart from this My Aadhaar Portal also offers other services such as Apply PVC Aadhaar Card, Aadhar Card Status Check and Appointment Booking. Here in this post, you can find the complete information on all these details and it will be very helpful for you.
E Aadhaar Card Download PDF @ myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
|Service Name||E Aadhaar Card|
|Offered by||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Purpose of Aadhar Card||National ID, Required in Banking Process, Trading and many other processes|
|Who is Eligible||All Residents of India|
|Documents Required for Aadhar Card||Birth Certificate or 10th Certificate or Ration Card|
|E Aadhaar Card||Download Online|
|Methods to Download||By VID, By Enrollment Number, By Aadhar Number|
|E Aadhaar Card Download PDF Link||Given below|
|Type of Article||News|
|E Aadhaar Card Website||Myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in|
E Aadhaar Card Status Check
- If you have applied online for the fresh aadhar card then you should do the E Aadhaar Card Status Check.
- You can visit eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and then use the Enrollment ID to check your application status.
- Usually, it takes 5-7 Days for the Fresh Application to be approved and 2-3 Days for any update in the Aadhaar Card.
- If your application is not approved then you have to make the corrections and submit the requisite documents to get approval.
- Once it is approved, use the direct link given below to Download E Aadhaar Card PDF @ eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
Download Aadhaar Card PDF Online @ Myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in by Mobile Number
- Citizens in India can Download Aadhar Card PDF Online @ Myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in using their basic details.
- This Service is very helpful for those who have forgotten their Physical ID and using it they can download it immediately.
- You must have an Aadhar Card Number or Enrollment ID or Mobile Number to Download E Aadhaar Card from Official Website.
- Use the Mobile Number and Enter the OTP Received to Download the Aadhaar Card Online.
- Direct Link and detailed instructions are mentioned in this post using which you can Download E Aadhaar Card.
- Check the Enrollment Number on the Slip issued to by the Suvidha Kendra after doing the Registration for E Aadhaar Card.
E Aadhar Card Download by Enrollment Number @ myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- You can get the E Aadhaar Card Download by Enrollment Number from the official website.
- You have to check the Enrollment Number on your Slip and then use it on the portal.
- Visit eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and then use the Enrollment number to proceed further.
- Check your Digital Aadhaar Card on this page and then verify the details.
- If any correction is required then you should submit it immediately to get the fresh one at the earliest stage.
E Aadhaar Card Download PDF by VID @ My Aadhaar App
- You can also use the E Aadhar Card Download PDF by VID @ My Aadhaar App Instructions given below.
- In this method, you need to visit My Aadhaar App or eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and then click on Download Aadhaar.
- Enter the VID issued to you by the UIDAI and move ahead.
- Check the Aadhaar Card on this page, verify the details and then download the PDF.
- Use it for further benefits such as to Apply for Scheme, Banking Process or any other transaction.
My Aadhaar Portal : Services Offered
There are various Services Offered by My Aadhaar Portal and each of them is mentioned below for your reference. You can avail all these facilities on the My Aadhaar Portal @ myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Aadhar Card Status Check.
- Aadhar Card Download PDF.
- E Aadhaar Card by Enrollment ID.
- E Aadhaar Card by VID.
- PVC Aadhaar Card Apply online.
- Check Aadhaar Card Status
- Aadhaar Card Update.
- Appointment Booking.
- File a Complaint.
- Complaint Status.
- Aadhaar Validity.
Guide to Download E Aadhaar Card PDF @ myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Use the Instructions below to Download E Aadhaar Card PDF @ myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Open My Aadhaar portal and click on Download Aadhar Card Link.
- Enter the Virtual ID or Enrollment ID or Aadhaar Card Number.
- Click on Submit and then wait for the next page.
- Enter the OTP Received on the Mobile Number and click on Submit.
- Check your Aadhaar Card on this page and download it for further use.
Myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in E-Aadhaar Card Download Link
FATs on E Aadhaar Card PDF Download Online @ myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
From Which Website can I Download E Aadhaar Card?
You can visit myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in to Download E Aadhaar Card.
What are the Methods to Download the E Aadhaar Card?
You can Download E Aadhaar Card by UID, Enrollment ID or by Aadhaar Card Number.
What is the Use of an Aadhaar Card?
Aadhaar Card helps you in the financial transactions and other processes in India.
Who makes the Aadhaar Card?
Aadhaar Card is made by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).