The Government of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare started the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana under which Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 is issued to the applicants so that they can claim Free Treatment in the empanelled hospitals. Crores of Indians are taking Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 and are getting Free of Cost Treatment. If you are also interested in getting your ABHA Card then you are on the right page because you can find the Process for Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online 2023 @ pmjay.gov.in and then get your Health Card. Once your application is approved, you should follow all the instructions given below to Download Ayushman Card @ pmjay.gov.in and then start claiming the benefits of the scheme. Before you proceed for the Online ABHA Registration on the portal, kindly check the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Eligibility and if you are eligible then fill the application form. Once you have applied online, start waiting for the Ayushman Bharat Card List 2023 and then check your name in the list. If there is any error in the application then you should get the Ayushman Card Correction done on the official website.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Apply Online
As we all know, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) was launched by Sh Narendra Modi and this scheme is supervised by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. This scheme empowers the weak and poor families to get their Health Card through which they can get the Free Treatment in Hospital upto Rs 5 Lakh per person. If you are also interested in the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 then you should check the eligibility and then apply online. In order to become eligible, applicants must belong to EWS Category or Lower Income Group or SC/ST Category. You can check your Eligibility on the official Website by using the “Am I Eligible” option and then use the Aadhar Card Number to know about your eligibility. Once you are eligible, kindly fill the Ayushman Bharat Form 2023 and then register yourself. After that, authorities will verify your application and then you will get your name in the Ayushman Bharat list 2023.
ABHA Card 2023 Registration Online
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2023|
|Supervised By||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Sh Narendra Modi|
|ABHA Card 2023 Eligibility||Lower Income Group, EWS Category, SC/ST Category, Beggars, Daily Wage Workers and others|
|Benefit of Ayushman Card 2023||Cashless Treatment Up To Rs 5,00,000/-|
|Type of Treatment Covered||All Major Diseases and Treatments|
|Hospitals Empanelled||All Government & Private Hospitals|
|ABHA Card 2023 Registration||Open Now|
|Documents Required||Income Certificate, SC/ST Certificate, Domicile, Aadhar Card & Others|
|Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Apply Online||Instructions Below|
|Download ABHA Card 2023||By Aadhar Card Number|
|Ayushman Bharat list 2023||Check Online|
|Type of Article||Yojana|
Pmjay.gov.in Ayushman Bharat Card Registration Apply Online Link
|Download Ayushman Bharat Card 2023||Check Link|
|Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Apply Online||Check Link|
|Mera PMJAY||Check link|
Ayushman Bharat Card ABHA Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Check the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Eligibility in the points below.
- First of all, Lower Income Group Families are eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023.
- Secondly, All the SC/ST Category Citizens are eligible for Ayushman Registration.
- If you are Homeless or Beggar then also you can register for the scheme.
- All those who are working as Majdur or Daily Wage Worker are also eligible for the ABHA Card 2023.
Ayushman Card 2023 Registration: Documents Required
Following is the List of Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 which you must collect to get the benefits of the Health Scheme. You should have both soft and hard copies of these documents to complete the registration process.
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile Number.
- PAN Card Number.
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- SC Certificate.
- ST Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Mobile Number.
- Passport Size Photograph.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023
Following are the Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 which all the beneficiaries can take after completing the Registration. Make sure you apply online and then only you can avail these benefits.
- All the Beneficiaries under this scheme are covered for most of the Diseases and treatment in various hospitals.
- Cashless Treatment and Admission Services are available for the Beneficiaries of the ABHA Card.
- You can get Free treatment up to Rs 5 Lakh in State Government and Private Hospitals empanelled under this scheme.
- If you get admitted in the hospital then expenses up to 15 Days will be covered under this scheme by the Government of India.
- This is a complete Cashless Scheme and No involvement of Cash is required to get the Benefits.
Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online 2023 @ pmjay.gov.in : Instructions
- Following Instructions can be used by the Applicants to Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 @ pmjay.gov.in.
- Visit the above mentioned portal and click on Create ABHA Card.
- Enter the Aadhar Card Number and then enter the OTP.
- Now proceed for the application form and enter the details.
- Upload Documents and Certificates to complete the registration.
- Submit the application and wait for approval from authorities.
Download Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 @ pmjay.gov.in
- You can Download Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 @ pmjay.gov.in using the Following steps.
- Visit pmjay.gov.in and click on Download Ayushman Card button.
- Enter the Aadhar Card Number and then OTP to move ahead.
- Check the Digital Copy of your Ayushman Card and then download it.
- Take a print out and use it for availing cashless treatment in the empanelled hospitals.
Ayushman Card Status Check 2023
You can check the Ayushman Card Status 2023 on the pmjay.gov.in portal using the basic details. Once you have submitted the application then you should wait for a few more days to get your application approved. If your application is not approved within 9-10 Days then you should visit the official website and check your status. Enter the Aadhar Card Number or Mobile Number to check the ABHA Card status on the portal. Once your application is approved, you will be able to download the Ayushman Card which helps you further in availing the Benefits of the scheme. If there is any error being shown on the status page then you should make the required corrections.
Ayushman Card List 2023 Download
It is to inform you all that the Ayushman Bharat Card List 2023 is prepared by the authorities in which names of all the beneficiaries are mentioned. If you have also applied for the ABHA Card or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana then you should check the Beneficiary List. Find your name in the list and then download your ABHA Card. In case, you do not have a name in the list then you should check the status and make corrections in your Ayushman Card Application. If you have your name in the list then you should download the ABHA Card to use its benefits. All the applicants who have filled the form with correct details can get their name in the Ayushman list 2023.
FATs on Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Apply Online
What are the Documents Required to Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card 2023?
You can use the Aadhar Card Number to Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card 2023.
Which Website can be used to Download Ayushman Bharat Card 2023?
You can use pmjay.gov.in to Download ABHA Card 2023.
How to Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card 2023?
Visit pmjay.gov.in to Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card 2023.
What is the Benefit of an ABHA Card?
You can get the Cashless Treatment up to Rs 5,00,000 using the Ayushman Card.