The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the MPPSC Notification 2023 for 227 Vacancies of Group A Posts under the State Services. If you are also preparing for the State Services Examination in Madhya Pradesh then you should definitely pay attention to the MPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023 which is released online on 5th September 2023. If you have passed Graduation from State or Central University then you are allowed to apply as per MPPSC PCS Eligibility 2023. You should also check the Age Limit and other requirements of this vacancy before proceeding for MPPSC SSE Application Form 2023. If you are having proper qualification and fall between the Age Limit then you should Apply Online MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2023 @ mppsc.mp.gov.in. Here you can find the complete information related to the MPPSC Recruitment 2023 such as Direct Link, instructions to apply online and notification pdf. You should use this information and then complete the MPPSC PCS Registration 2023.
MPPSC Notification 2023
As we all know, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts various types of recruitments in which one of the major vacancy is MPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023. This recruitment is released every year and applicants are selected for various posts such as Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Tehsildar and more through the Written Examination. Now, the authorities have released the MPPSC Notification 2023 PDF for 227 Vacancies of various Group A Posts and all the applicants were waiting eagerly for this notice. As per notification, all the applicants who are Graduate and fall between the Age Limit can Apply Online MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2023 from 22 September onwards and Last Date to Apply Online is 21st October 2023. Applicants should start their preparation for the exam after completing the registration and then qualify all the stages to get selected further. As per selection process, applicants have to pass Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and then Interview to finally get selected.
MPPSC PCS Notification 2023 PDF : Overview
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam||MPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023|
|MPPSC PCS Notification 2023 PDF||5th September 2023|
|Total vacancies||227 Posts|
|Post Name||Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Tehsildar and Others|
|Selection process||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview|
|Age Limit||21-40 Years (Upper Limit 33 for Uniformed Services)|
|MPPSC SSE Application Form 2023 Start Date||22 September 2023|
|MPPSC PCS Application Form 2023 Last Date||21 October 2023|
|MPPSC PCS Exam Date 2023||17 December 2023|
|Type of Article||Recruitment|
MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2023
- The MPPSC State Services Examination is one of the competitive examinations conducted every year by the commission to select the candidates for Group A Posts.
- This year, they have released the MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2023 on 5th September 2023 for 227 Group A Vacancies.
- All the eligible candidates can fill the application form between 22 September and 21 October 2023 on the official website @ mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- Selection of the Candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview in which Prelims Exam is scheduled on 17 December 2023.
- You should start preparing for the exam after filling the online form and then qualify it to get selected further.
MPPSC PCS Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||MPPSC PCS Vacancy 2023|
|Deputy District president||27 Posts|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||22 Posts|
|Additional Assistant Development Commissioner||17 Posts|
|Development Block Officer||16 Posts|
|Deputy Tehsildar||03 Posts|
|Excise Sub Inspector||03 Posts|
|Chief Municipal Officer||17 Posts|
|Cooperative Inspector||122 Posts|
|Total Posts||227 Posts|
MPPSC PCS Eligibility 2023
- Check the Points below to know about the MPPSC PCS Eligibility 2023.
- First of all, you must have graduated from the State or Central University with more than 50% Marks.
- Secondly, final year students in Degree can also register for this recruitment and appear in the exam.
- Also check the Age Limit for the MPPSC SSE Exam which is 21-40 Years for Non Uniformed Services and 21-33 Years for Uniformed Services.
- You can find the Category Wise Relaxations in the Age Limit from the section below.
MPPSC SSE Age Limit 2023
|Category||MPPSC SSE Age Limit 2023 (Non Uniformed)||MPPSC PCS Age Limit 2023 (Uniformed Services)|
|General||21-40 Years||21-33 Years|
|OBC||21-43 Years||21-36 Years|
|SC||21-45 Years||21-38 Years|
|ST||21-45 Years||21-38 Years|
|EWS||21-40 Years||21-33 Years|
|PwD||No upper Limit||NA|
MPPSC PCS Application Form 2023 : Important Dates
|Event||MPPSC Application Form 2023 Date|
|MPPSC Notification 2023 PDF||5th September 2023|
|Application Start Date||22 September 2023|
|MPPSC PCS Application Form 2023 Last Date||21 October 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||21 October 2023|
|Last Date to Upload Documents||23 October 2023|
|Last Date to Make Correction||23 October 2023|
|Exam Date||17 December 2023|
|Admit Card||8 December 2023|
Guide to Apply Online MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2023 @ mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Use the instructions below to Apply Online MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2023 @ mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- Open the above mentioned website from your Mobile.
- Click on the Apply Online Button and Register yourself.
- Select the State Service Exam 2023 link and proceed for application form.
- Enter the required details such as Name, Qualification, Category and more.
- Upload Signature, Photograph and submit the form.
- Pay the Application fee and confirm your candidature.
MPPSC Application Form 2023 Fees
|Category||MPPSC Application Form 2023 Fees|
Mppsc.mp.gov.in PCS Notification 2023 PDF Link
FATs on MPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023
When is the MPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023 released?
MPPSC PCS Notification 2023 is out on 5th September 2023.
How many posts are available under the MPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023?
There are 227 Posts under the MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2023.
What are the MPPSC PCS Application Form 2023 Date?
MPPSC PCS Application Form 2023 starts from 22 September and ends on 21 October 2023.
What is the MPPSC PCS Selection process 2023?
Applicants need to qualify the Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview to finally get selected.