The Prime Minister of India Sh Narendra Modi and Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Industries has launched the PM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023 under which all the artisans will get low interest loan from Government of Rs 3 Lakh using which they can develop the Shop or Skills and market their products. If you have any skill or you are an artisan then you should register for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023. This scheme was launched in October 2023 and it aims to improve the life of artisans. If you are also working as artisan in the unorganised sector then you can avail the Vishwakarma Yojana Benefits 2023 after doing the registration. However, we recommend all of you to check the official website and below mentioned PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Eligibility. Till Now, more than 2 Lakh applicants have registered for the scheme and you can also follow the instructions below to complete the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration 2023. Moreover, you can find the Direct Link here to Apply Online PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 @ Pmvishwakarma.gov.in.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Registration
As we all know, the Central government launches various programmes to help the poor and needy people in India. Now, they have launched another boon for the Artisans, Entrepreneurs and Skilled persons as per which they will be eligible to get Rs 3 Lakh Loan and training. This scheme is named as PM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023 and if you are eligible under this scheme then you should apply online to get the benefits of the scheme. In this scheme, you will be eligible to get 15 Days Training by the Ministry and Rs 500/- per Day Stipend will be distributed under it. There are various benefits of the scheme such as Skill Upgradation, Affordable Credit for Upgradation, Toolkit Incentive of Rs 15,000/- and Marketing Support by the Government. If you wish to Apply Online PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 then you should use the instructions given in this post and then register yourself. All the interested applicants must have basic documents required for the yojana such as Aadhaar Card, Domicile, ITI Certificate or Experience Certificate and others.
PM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023 Online Form
|Scheme||PM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|Nodal Ministry||Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Industries|
|Launched in||November 2023|
|Beneficiaries||All Artisans, Entrepreneurs and Skilled Workers|
|Vishwakarma Yojana Eligibility 2023||Any Craftsman or Artisan|
|Total Eligible Trades||18 Trades|
|PM Vishwakarma Yojana Benefits 2023||Skill Upgradation, Affordable Credit for Upgradation, Toolkit Incentive of Rs 15,000/- and Marketing Support|
|Loan Amount||Rs 3 Lakh @ 5% Interest|
|Application Start Date||November 2023|
|Last Date||Not Announced|
|Documents Required for PM Vishwakarma Registration 2023||Aadhaar Card, Bank Account Number, Passbook, Domicile, Skill Certificate and Other Documents|
|Type of Article||Yojana|
|PM Vishwakarma Portal||Pmvishwakarma.gov.in|
Pmvishwakarma.gov.in Application Apply Online 2023 Link
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Check the points below to know about the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Eligibility.
- First of all, you must be an artisan or craftsman engaged in the 18 following trades.
- There are multiple trades such as Goldsmith, Carpenter, Boatmaker, Locksmith and others which are covered under this scheme.
- Apart from this, you must be above the age of 18 Years and none of your family members should be in Government Service.
- Only one member of the family is eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
Vishwakarma Yojana Benefits 2023
- There are multiple Vishwakarma Yojana Benefits 2023 which we have discussed below.
- First of all, beneficiaries will get Rs 3 Lakh Affordable Credit under the Scheme for the period of 4 years at the interest of 5% per annum.
- Moreover, 15 Days Skill Upgradation training will be given by the Ministry which will help you further. They will also provide stipend during the skill Training.
- You will also get a Toolkit Incentive of Rs 15,000/- using which you can upgrade your instruments and tools.
- Apart from this Marketing Training will be provided to you along with proper channels through which you can sell your products.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration Form 2023
- If you are eligible for the scheme then you can complete the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration Form 2023.
- All the applicants who are interested can visit Pmvishwakarma.gov.in to complete the registration.
- You may need basic documents such as Aadhaar Card, Bank Account Number, Passbook, Domicile, Skill Certificate and Other for the registration process.
- Make sure you use the instructions below or you can click the direct link below to complete the registration.
- After doing the registration, you should wait for the beneficiary list in which names of the eligible candidates are mentioned.
Guide to Apply Online PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 @ pmvishwakarma.gov.in
- Follow the Instructions below to Apply Online PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 @ pmvishwakarma.gov.in.
- First of all, open the above-mentioned website from the browser.
- Click on the Registration Link and move ahead.
- Use the nominal details to register and then proceed for the application form.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar Card Number, Name, Skill Set and other similar details.
- Upload Documents and Submit the application form on the portal.
PM Vishwakarma Application Form 2023 : Documents Required
All the applicants must have following documents before proceeding for the PM Vishwakarma Application Form 2023.
- Skill Certificate.
- Mobile Number.
- Ration Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Account passbook.
- Account Number.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Trade List
- Boat Maker.
- Hammer & Toolkit Maker
- Stone Breaker.
- Basket and broom Maker.
- Doll & Toy Maker.
- Garland Maker
- Fishing Net Maker
FATs on PM Vishwakarma Registration Online 2023 @ Pmvishwakarma.gov.in
When is PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Launched?
PM Vishwakarma Yojana is launched in November 2023.
What is the Benefit of PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023?
This yojana aims to empower artisans by giving affordable credit of Rs 3 Lakh.
What are the Documents Required for PM Vishwakarma Registration 2023?
You may need an Aadhaar Card, Signature, Photograph to Apply for this scheme.
What is the Official Website to Apply Online PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023?
You can visit pmvishwakarma.gov.in to Apply Online Vishwakarma Yojana 2023.