The Ministry of Education and Government of India has started the APAAR ID which means One Nation One Student ID Card. It will be very helpful for all the students as their complete academic data such as Degrees, Scholarship, Rewards and Other Credits are transferred digitally in your APAAR ID. Now, if you have taken admission in any school or college then you have to complete the One Nation One ID Registration @ abc.gov.in and then you can Download APAAR ID PDF from the official website. In this initiative, all the students can participate and complete the ABC Bank Registration on the official website. Here in this post, you can find the detailed information regarding the Benefits of the ABC Card and APAAR ID PDF Download Link @ abc.gov.in. Make sure you download the One Nation One ID Card using this link and then use the benefits offered by the Card. Various Rewards and Credits are offered by ABC Card which you can earn by completing various Courses and Skills.
APAAR ID Registration Form
As we all know, the Government of India and the Ministry of Education keeps doing various initiatives through which all the citizens are benefitted. If you are also studying in any class or course or Institute then you should complete the APAAR ID Registration and download the Card to use it any place. It is to inform you that the Government of India has launched the Academic Bank of Credits also known as ABC Bank in which Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry (APAAR) is done and your account is generated. As per portal, it will be very helpful for students such as Student Mobility, Academic Flexibility and more. Students can register online and then Download APAAR ID PDF @ abc.gov.in using the basic details such as Mobile Number and Password. If you wish to complete the registration then you should visit the official website and use the Digilocker Login ID to generate the APAAR ID. Make sure you have basic details such as University Name, Aadhaar Card Number, Student ID and more before proceeding for the Online Registration.
APAAR Card : One Nation One Student ID Online Form
|Scheme||APAAR ID : One Nation One Student ID|
|Authority||Ministry of Education and Government of India|
|Portal Name||ABC Bank|
|Beneficiaries||Students in India|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Student Mobility, Academic Flexibility, Unified Student ID and Easy Transfers|
|Total Registered Students||2 Crore + Students|
|APAAR Means||Automated Permanent Academic Account Registry|
|APAAR Card Registration||Available Online|
|How to Register||Using Mobile Number|
|Details Required||Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, University Name|
|APAAR Card Download PDF||By Mobile Number|
|Type of Article||Govt Yojana|
APAAR Card : One Nation One ID Card Registration
- APAAR Card is launched by the Ministry of Education which is the Digital ID Card for the Students in India studying across Private and Government Schools or Colleges.
- The main motive of the APAAR Card : One Nation One ID Card Registration is that students can collect their degrees, academic credits and other information in the card.
- After doing the APAAR Card Registration, you will be able to download the ABC Card on which your Unique 12 Digit APAAR Number is mentioned.
- Using this APAAR ID Card, you will be able to collect all the benefits offered by the portal.
- Direct Link and Instructions are available in this post using which you can Download the APAAR Card.
ABC Card PDF Download
- It is to inform you all that Academic Bank of Credits has been launched after it was discussed in NEP (National Education Police).
- Under this portal, all the students can register and then get the benefits offered by the ABC Card.
- You can follow the instructions below in which the ABC Card PDF Download Process is discussed.
- After downloading the APAAR Card PDF @ abc.gov.in, you should verify the details mentioned on it such as Name, APAAR ID, QR Code and others.
- Currently, 1000’s of Institutes and 2 Crore Students have registered online for the ABC Card or APAAR ID Card.
ABC Bank Registration By Digilocker
- It is to inform you that the ABC Bank Registration @ Digilocker is going on and all the students must complete it to get the benefits.
- You can open the ABC Bank Account by Digilocker and then collect the APAAR Card using Mobile Number.
- Select the University Name, Academic Qualification and other information.
- Submit the form and let the APAAR Card to get generated.
- ABC Card will be issued to you online and you have to download it for using it in various services.
- Many Discounts applicable for students can also be collected by the ABC Card Holders or APAAR Card.
Guide for APAAR ID Registration Online @ abc.gov.in
- You can follow the Instructions below to complete the APAAR ID Registration Online @ abc.gov.in.
- Open the above mentioned website and then wait for the homepage.
- Click on Login and then tap on the Signup button.
- Use the Mobile Number and Aadhar Card Number to complete the registration.
- Now, Select your School or University and Class or Course.
- Submit the form and your APAAR ID Card will be generated,
- Download it online and then collect your Credits through it.
APAAR ID PDF Download Link @ abc.gov.in
FATs on APAAR ID : One Nation One Student ID
When is the APAAR ID Launched?
The Ministry of Education has Launched the APAAR ID in October 2023.
What is the benefit of APAAR ID : One Nation One Student ID?
It allows the Student Mobility and Credit Rewards through APAAR ID Card.
What are the details required for APAAR ID Registration?
You can use the Digilocker Account or Mobile Number to complete APAAR ID Registration.
How to Download APAAR ID Card PDF?
Visit abc.gov.in to Download APAAR ID.