The Staff Selection Commission is releasing the Central Police Organization Recruitment 2023 for the various posts of SI (Executive) and SI (General Duty). It is to inform you that SSC CPO Notification 2023 PDF will be out on 20th July 2023 and after that Online Registrations will start. There will be multiple vacancies of various cadres under the SSC CPO Recruitment 2023. All the applicants who are eligible will be able to fill the SSC CPO 2023 Application Form @ ssc.nic.in from 20th July onwards @ ssc.nic.in. As per the qualification requirements of this post, all the applicants must have passed the Graduation but you should check the detailed SSC CPO Eligibility 2023 in the section below. You should know that as per Selection Process, all of you have to Qualify the Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam and then PET/PMT to get selected further. All the candidates should ensure that they Apply Online SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 before the last date which is 13th August 2023.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
As we know, the Staff Selection Commission keeps conducting various recruitment exams in which one of the major recruitment is CPO Recruitment. It is to inform you that Central Police Organization Recruitment is conducted every year to select the candidates for the post of Sub Inspector. Now, they have decided to release the SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 under which there will be thousands of vacancies of Sub Inspector. All the Candidates should have passed Graduation from State or Central University and Fall between the Age Limit of 18-25 Years. If you are also a graduate then you should Apply Online SSC CPO Recruitment @ ssc.nic.in from 20th July 2023 onwards and make sure you complete the application form by 13th August 2023. After that, start preparing for the Tier 1 Exam as per syllabus and then qualify it to get selected for the next stage of the recruitment. There are three stages as per SSC CPO Notification 2023 PDF which are Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam and PET/PMT.
SSC CPO Notification 2023 : Overview
|Staff Selection Commission
|SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
|Sub Inspector (GD) and Sub Inspector (Executive)
|To be Announced
|SSC CPO Notification 2023
|20th July 2023
|SSC CPO Application Form 2023
|20 July 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|13th August 2023
|20 to 25 Years
|Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam and PET/PMT
|Tier 1 Exam Date
|Type of Article
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Read the Following points to know further about SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2023.
- First of all, you should have passed Graduation from a recognized University in India.
- You should have an LMV Driving License for the Post of Sub Inspector (Executive).
- Moreover, Age Limit as prescribed in the notification for SI Recruitment is 20-25 Years.
- However, Age Limit is relaxed for reserved categories as per Rules set by the Indian Government.
Ssc.nic.in CPO Application Form 2023
All the applicants who are interested in the SSC CPO Recruitment should register online for the recruitment at the official website @ ssc.nic.in. Candidates have to fill the SSC CPO Application Form 2023 on the official website and then pay the application fee to complete the process. You should have documents such as Driving License, Marksheet of 10th Class, 12th Class, Degree, Aadhar Card and other certificates to apply online for this recruitment. Applicants can use the instructions given below to fill the SSC CPO Online Form 2023 @ ssc.nic.in. Also check the Direct link available which you can use to directly visit on the registration page and then complete the process. Applicants should start preparing for the Written Exam scheduled in November 2023 to qualify it with good marks. After qualifying the exam, you will be called for the PET or PMT Exam and then final selection will be done after the Tier 2 Exam.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2023
|Name of post
|Sub Inspector (Executive)
|To be Updated
|Sub Inspector (General Duty)
|To be Updated
|To be Updated
SSC CPO Selection Process 2023
All the candidates have to qualify all the stages as per SSC CPO Selection Process 2023 and then only they will be selected for the post they have applied for. Make sure you pass each stage with good marks in the exam to get sure shot selection in the next stage.
- Tier 1 Exam (Computer Based Test).
- Physical Eligibility Test or Physical Measurement Test
- Tier 2 Exam (Computer Based Test)
Guide to Apply Online SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 @ ssc.nic.in
- Following instructions have to be used by the Candidates to Apply Online SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 @ ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the official website and then select the Apply Button.
- Now, select the CPO Recruitment 2023 or SI Recruitment button.
- Create Registration ID and proceed further for the application form.
- Fill the Application form with basic details such as Name, Mother Name, Father Name, Qualification, Age and more.
- Upload your Signature, Marksheet, Photograph and submit the application form.
- Pay the Registration Fees and then take a print out of your application.
SSC CPO Application Fee 2023
|SSC CPO Application Fee 2023
Ssc.nic.in CPO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
Fats on SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
When is the SSC CPO Notification 2023 coming?
SSC CPO Notification 2023 will be out on 20 July 2023.
What are the SSC CPO Application Form 2023 Dates?
SSC CPO Application Form 2023 starts from 20 July and the last date is 13 August 2023.
What are the qualifications required for SSC CPO Recruitment 2023?
You must have passed Graduation to become eligible for SSC CPO Recruitment 2023.
What is the SSC CPO Age Limit 2023?
SSC CPO Age Limit is 20 to 25 Years.
What is the SSC CPO Selection Process 2023?
SSC CPO Selection Process includes Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam and PET/PMT.