The most awaited 4 day festival, Chhath Puja which is witnessed by the people of UP and Bihar will begin soon. The Chhath Puja 2023 festivities will start from 17 November 2023 and will be celebrated till 20 November 2023. People wait for this 4 day festival more than anything else. Some may be looking for Chhath Puja Wishes 2023, Chhath Puja Messages 2023, Chhath Puja Quotes 2023 to send to the loved ones. Now in this article we have provided all the details on the messages, quotes along with the Chhath Puja Vidhi 2023 for the readers.
Chhath Puja Wishes 2023
Chhath Puja is the ancient Hindu festival which is native to the Indian Subcontinent and is more specific in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and some areas of Nepal. During Chhath Puja, the prayers are offered to Surya which is a solar deity to show their thankfulness and to pray for their wishes to be granted. The festival begins 6 days after Diwali and rituals are observed for 4 days. The festivities include: bathing, fasting, and vrata where drinking of water is also restrained. Women stand in water and offer prasad to God. Prostration march is also conducted to head towards the River. Chhath Puja is celebrated twice every year and it starts with Kartik Shukla Chaturthi and ends with Kartik Shukla Saptami.
The first day is observed with taking holy bath and cleaning the house and on the second day, devotees don’t drink a single drop of water and in the evening they eat gur ki kheer with roti. On the third day, prasad is prepared and bamboo baskets are prepared to offer prasad in it. On the last day, devotees go to the river to offer prayers before the sun rises. Now people often look for some Chhath Puja Messages 2023 which they can send to their loved ones in case they are far from them. Through this article we have combined various Chhath Puja Wishes 2023, quotes and images which you can select and send to your loved ones.
Chhath Puja 2023 Wishes in Hindi & English Overview
|Frequency||Twice in year|
|Observed by||People of Bengal, MP, UP|
|Date||17 to 20 November 2023|
|Festivities||Fasting, offering prayers to sun and bathing in river|
Chhath Puja Messages 2023
Chhath Puja Wishes 2023
Chhath Puja Quotes 2023
- The Sun itself is the only start and the end. There is nothing different or away from it. Wishing you all a very Happy Chhath Puja.
- Hamesha aap par bani rahe upar wale ki kripa. Yahi mangte hai hum Bhagwan se. Chhath Puja ki hardik shubkamnaye.
- Brothers are the only ones who will stay with you forever. Happy Chhath Puja to you all.
- May God Sun shower you with your choice of blessings. Chhath Puja ki badhai.
- Sending Lord Suryas to all of you. Happy Chhath Puja to you all.
Chhath Puja Wishes 2023 in Hindi
- छठ पूजा की आप सबको हार्दिक बधाई
- खुशियों का त्यौहार आया है, सूर्य देव से सब डीप जगमगा उठे, छठ पूजा की मुबारकबाद
- छठ पूजा का पर्व सबके जीवन में खुशियां लेके आए
- आप सभी को छठ महापर्व की हार्दिक बधाई
- सूर्य देव को नमस्कार करे और सभी के लिए सुख और समृद्धि बक्शे
Chhath Puja Vidhi 2023
- On the first day, get up early and take a bath then clean the house with Gangajal to purify it. Every item and coroner of the house needs to be purified. The meal shall be taken only once in the day.
- On the second day, you need to fast the whole day without even taking water. After the sunset, offer prayers to sun and moon and then offer prasad to everyone. The prasad includes kheer and chapati.
- On the third day, go to river banks before the sunset and participate in the puja with all the family members. Since the festival falls on a dark moon, the main source of light will be man made.
- On the last day of puja, offer prayers at the time of sunrise, complete the rituals and break your fast.
Chhath Puja Images 2023
FATs On Chhath Puja Wishes 2023
Where can i get the best Chhath Puja Wishes 2023?
Best Chhath Puja Wishes 2023 are provided in the post above. Share them with your friends and relatives and with them Happy Chhath Puja 2023 Wishes.
What is the Chhath Puja Vidhi 2023
The complete guidance for Chhath Puja Vidhi 2023 has been provided above in the post with accurate pooja time and steps to follow while pooja.