The Central Registrar For Cooperative Societies Portal under Ministry of Cooperation has started the Refunds of the investors of the Sahara Group as per the Supreme Court Guidelines. It is to inform you all that the mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Portal has been started by the Ministry so that the investors can claim their Refunds. It is to inform you that the Sahara Refund Portal Registration is going on and all the investors of Sahara Group can apply online for the refund and then the amount will be credited in their Bank Account. If you have already registered then you have to do the Sahara Refund Portal Login to check your refund status. Basic Documents such as Bank Account Passbook, Aadhar Card, Pan Card are required to fill the CRCS Sahara Refund Online Claim Form @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. Once you have filled the form, you should wait for the refunds to be initiated which will be done after proper verification of the documents. You can use the Apply Online Sahara Refund Portal @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Link given below to register yourself.
mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Portal Registration
As we all know, the Supreme Court of India stated in its Judgement to Refund the investments of Sahara Group to their respective Investors and now, GoI (Government of India) started the Sahara Refund Portal @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. If you are also among the Investors of Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata, Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow, Saharayn Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal and Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad then you are eligible to get the Sahara Claim in your respective Bank Account. All of you need to visit mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Portal and then fill the Refund Claim Form using basic details. After that, your application will be verified and after verification, you will get the refund in your Bank Account. If you have invested your hard earned money in the Sahara Group then you are eligible to get the refund in your bank account by simply filling the Sahara Refund Portal Claim Form 2023.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login : Overview
|Portal||Sahara Refund Portal|
|Authority||Ministry of Cooperation|
|Beneficiaries||All Sahara Group Investors|
|Launched on||18th July 2023|
|Started by||Home Minister Sh Amit Shah|
|Total Investors||10 Crore Investors|
|Total Investments||₹50,000 Crore|
|Documents Required for Sahara Refund Claim Form||Bank Passbook, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Membership Number|
|Time Taken for Refund||7-10 Days|
|Toll Free Number||1800-103-6891|
|Type of Article||Finance|
|Sahara Refund Portal||mocrefund.crcs.gov.in|
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Registration
- All the Investors of Sahara Group can Claim their Refund by doing the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Registration @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- You need to use the Aadhar Card Number and Aadhar Linked Mobile Number to do the Login and to complete the registration.
- Download the Sahara Refund Claim Form, fill the application and then upload in the portal to get your refund processed.
- After doing the registration, you have to wait for 7-10 Days so that a refund can be initiated in your Bank Account through the DBT method.
- All those who have filled the form should visit online and login to check their Application Status on the Portal.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login
All the Investors need to do the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login by clicking on the Depositor Login button on the homepage. You are advised to visit mocrefund.crcs.gov.in and then use the Aadhar Linked Mobile Number and Aadhar Number to Login. Moreover, you have to enter the OTP received on your mobile to complete the verification process. Now, you can check the application status or you can fill the form to get the refund in your Bank Account. You need a PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Aadhar Linked Bank Account Number, Aadhar linked Mobile Number, Passbook of Investment and other documents to complete the registration process. You can find the Instructions below to Apply Online Sahara Refund Portal @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. It is to inform you that the Investors from following Groups are eligible for the Sahara Refund Claim.
- Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata
- Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow
- Saharayn Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal
- Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad
Sahara Refund Online Claim Form @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in : Instructions
- Following Instructions can be used by the Investors to fill the Sahara Refund Online Claim Form @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- First of all, you need to visit the Sahara Refund Portal @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- Now, Select the Depositor Registration button and proceed further.
- Enter your Aadhar Number, Aadhar Linked Mobile Number and then enter the OTP.
- Check the Sahara Refund Claim Form on this page and then fill the form with requisite details.
- Upload your Passbook, Photograph and other documents to complete the Form.
- Now, the application is complete and you have to wait for the refund to be initiated.
Sahara Refund Portal Application Status
All the Investors can check the Sahara Refund Portal Application Status after doing the registration to check whether their application is approved or not. It is to inform you all that once the application is approved, you will get the refund in your bank account linked to your aadhar card through the DBT Mode. All those having refunds below ₹50,000 will get their money within 7 Days and those having above it need to wait for 1-2 Weeks. You should keep checking the application by visiting the mocrefund.crcs.gov.in and doing the login. Basic details such as Aadhar Number and Aadhar Linked Mobile Number are required to complete the login after which you can check your Sahara Refund Status @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Portal Link Apply
FATs on mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Portal Login
What are the Documents Required for the Sahara Refund Claim Form?
You must have a PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Depositor Slip and Passbook to fill the Sahara Refund Claim Form.
On Which Website can Investors Apply Online Sahara Refund Claim?
You can visit mocrefund.crcs.gov.in to get your Sahara Refund Claim Form.
How many days does it take to complete the Sahara Refund?
As per our expectations, it may take 10-15 Days for the Sahara Refund to be credited in your Account.