The Indian Railways and Railway Protection Force is all Set to release the RPF Recruitment 2023 Notification for 9500+ Vacancies of Constable & Sub Inspector for Male & Female Candidates. It is to inform you that Indian Railway RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 will be out in the coming days and all the candidates who are preparing for the Railway Exam should download it from rpf.indianrailways.gov.in. All the 10th, 12th & Graduate Pass candidates are eligible for the RPF Constable & SI Vacancy 2023. However, you should also check the RPF Constable Age Limit 2023 which we have discussed below for your Reference. Once you tick all the points in eligibility conditions, kindly Apply Online RPF Recruitment 2023 @ rpf.indianrailways.gov.in and then start preparing for the Written Exam. All the applicants who qualify the Written Exam will proceed further as per RPF Recruitment 2023 Selection Process. You should collect your 10th Certificate, 12th Certificate and then fill the RPF Application Form 2023 within stipulated time to appear in the exam.
RPF Recruitment 2023
As we all know that Indian Railways has a Railway Protection Force which protects the passengers during Journey and also provides safety across the Railway Stations in India. Now, this department requires a huge number of candidates to fill the vacant posts of Constable and Sub Inspector. As per our expectations, RPF Recruitment 2023 will be released in the Last week of October 2023 and after that, you can apply online for the Constable & SI Vacancy in Indian Railways. If you have passed 10th, 12th or Graduate from a recognized Institute in India then you are eligible for the Railway Constable Vacancy 2023. You must fall between the Age Limit which is 18-25 Years for Constable and 18-27 Years for Sub Inspector. It is to inform you that RPF Notification 2023 will be released in the coming days after which all of you can fill the Application and register yourself for the recruitment. Kindly start preparing for the Written Exam and Physical Test to get selected for the post in which you apply.
Railway RPF Vacancy 2023 Notification
|Vacancy||RPF Constable & SI Vacancy 2023|
|Authority||Railway Protection Force|
|Post Name||Constable & Sub Inspector|
|Railway RPF Notification 2023||By Last Week of October 2023|
|Total Vacancies||9739 Posts|
|Zones||S Railway, SW Railway, SC Railway, C Railway, W Railway, WC Railway, SEC Railway, E Railway, EC Railway, SE Railway, ECo Railway, N Railway, NE Railway, NW Railway, NC Railway and NF Railway|
|RPF Constable Eligibility 2023||10th or 12th pass|
|RPF Constable Age Limit 2023||18-25 Years|
|RPF Sub Inspector Eligibility 2023||Graduation Pass|
|RPF SI Age Limit 2023||18-27 Years|
|RPF Application Form 2023||October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||October 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, PET/PMT & DV|
|Type of Article||Recruitment|
RPF Constable Vacancy 2023
- There will be more than 8619 Vacancies of Constable under the RPF Recruitment 2023 and both Male, Female Candidates can apply for it.
- You can check the Table below to know about the RPF Constable Vacancy 2023 for different categories and zones.
- Notification will be out soon and after that, online applications will be invited on the official website @ Rpf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Examination and Document Verification.
|Category||RPF Constable Vacancy 2023 (Male)||RPF Constable Vacancy 2023 (Female)|
|General||3137 Posts||2599 Posts|
|OBC||451 Posts||732 Posts|
|SC||531 Posts||566 Posts|
|ST||284 Posts||320 Posts|
|Total||4403 Posts||4216 Posts|
Railway RPF Constable Eligibility 2023
- Following Points describe the Railway RPF Constable Eligibility 2023 so make sure you read them before proceeding for the application form.
- Applicants who have passed 10th Class or 12th Class from State Board or Central Board are eligible for this recruitment.
- Moreover, you must have all the requisite documents such as 10th Marksheet and 12th Marksheet.
- You should download the Notification to know more about the Qualification Required and Age Limit.
- However, RPF Constable Age Limit 2023 for the Constable Post is 18-25 Years which is relaxed for OBC, SC & ST Category.
RPF SI Vacancy 2023
|Category||RPF SI Vacancy 2023 (Male)||RPF Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023 (Female)|
|General||454 Posts||157 Posts|
|OBC||172 Posts||66 Posts|
|SC||124 Posts||50 Posts|
|ST||69 Posts||28 Posts|
|Total||818 Posts||301 Posts|
Indian Railway SI Eligibility 2023
- If you wish to join the post of Sub Inspector in Railways then kindly check the Railway RPF SI Eligibility 2023.
- First of all, you must have passed Graduation with minimum Qualifying marks in any stream from a recognized University.
- Secondly, you must have cleared Hindi as Subject till 10th Class from state or central boards in India.
- Your Age must be between 18-27 Years which is relaxed 2 Years, 5 Years for OBC and SC/ST respectively.
- If you are in the Final Year of your Graduation then also you are eligible for the RPF SI vacancy 2023.
Guide to Apply Online RPF Recruitment 2023 @ rpf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Open the Official Website to RPF @ Rpf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now, click on the recruitment link and select the Constable or SI Recruitment 2023.
- Register using the Mobile Number, Email ID and other basic details.
- Fill the application form with various information such as name, mother name, father name and other details.
- Upload Signature, Photograph & other documents in the application form.
- Pay the application fees and then submit the form on the portal.
- Take a print out in the end to verify the details and the process to Apply Online RPF Recruitment 2023 @ Rpf.indianrailways.gov.in is complete.
RPF Application Form 2023 Constable & SI : Documents Required
Following Documents are required for RPF Application Form 2023 Constable & SI. You should get the soft copy of each document mentioned below to fill the Online Form on the RPF Portal.
- Aadhar Card.
- 10th Certificate.
- 10th Marksheet.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Marksheet.
- Category Certificate.
RPF Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Following Points describe the RPF Recruitment 2023 Selection Process for various vacancies of Constable & Sub Inspector. If you have interest in this vacancy then you should prepare as per the selection process mentioned below.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Eligibility Test.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
Rpf.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
FATs on RPF Recruitment 2023 Constable, Sub Inspector
When will RPF Constable Notification 2023 come?
RPF Constable Vacancy 2023 will be out by the end of October 2023.
What is the Qualification required for RPF SI Recruitment 2023?
You must have passed Graduation to become eligible for Railway Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023.
What is the RPF Constable Selection Process 2023?
RPF Constable Selection Process is Written Exam, PET/PMT and Document Verification.
What is the RPF Constable Age Limit 2023?
RPF Constable Age Limit is 18-25 Years.