The West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 for 480 Vacancies. If you are interested in this recruitment then you should get ready because Online Applications are open from 23rd August 2023 for WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023. Applicants can register online for the recruitment till the last date which is 20th September 2023. Make sure you read the WBPSC Food SI Notification 2023 PDF before proceeding for online application and check your age limit and other information. After checking the WBPSC Food SI Eligibility 2023, you should proceed for online application and then start preparing for the written exam. You can use the instructions given below to Apply Online WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 @ wbpsc.gov.in. You need to use the basic documents while filling the WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Application Form 2023 on the official website.
WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023
As we all know, West Bengal Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment exams and recently, they have released the notification for WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023. There are 480 Vacancies of Food Sub Inspector for which 12th Pass Applicants can Apply Online. Moreover, interested applicants must have proper Knowledge of Nepali and then only they can register for the recruitment. It is to inform you all that the Age Limit for Food Sub Inspector in West Bengal is 18-40 Years as on the date of notification. If you are eligible for the WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 then you can Apply Online from 23rd August 2023 onwards. Moreover, Last Date to register for the recruitment is 20th September 2023. As per Selection Process, Applicants need to qualify the Written Exam and Document Verification to finally get selected further. This means that you should start preparation after filling the online application and then qualify the exam to get selected further.
WBPSC Food FSI Notification 2023
|Recruitment||WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacancies||480 Posts|
|Post Name||Food Sub Inspector|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Document Verification|
|WBPSC Food SI Notification 2023||Out on 23 August 2023|
|Qualification Required||Madhyamik Pass|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|WBPSC Food SI Application Form 2023||23 August 2023|
|Last Date||20 September 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||20 September 2023|
|Last Date to Make Correction||20 September 2023|
|Exam Date||October 2023|
|Type of Article||Recruitment|
West Bengal Food SI Eligibility 2023
- All the applicants should check the WBPSC Food SI Eligibility 2023 before proceeding for Online Application.
- First of all, Applicants must have qualified the Madhyamik from the State Board or Central Board.
- You must have completed the 12th Class and those who are studying in it or are waiting for the result cannot apply for this recruitment.
- Apart from this, you must have proper reading skills of Nepali Language and those who have Nepali as their Mother Language are eligible.
- Also check the WBPSC Food SI Age Limit discussed below before proceeding for Online Application.
WBPSC Food SI Vacancy 2023
|Category||WBPSC Food SI Vacancy 2023|
|Scheduled Caste||97 Posts|
|Scheduled Tribes||29 Posts|
|Sports Meritorious Person||09 Posts|
WBPSC Food SI Age Limit 2023
|Category||WBPSC Food SI Age Limit 2023|
|PwD||No Age Limit|
Guide to Apply Online WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 @ wbpsc.gov.in
- Following instructions can be used by the Applicants to Apply Online WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 @ wbpsc.gov.in.
- Firstly, open the official website mentioned above.
- Now click on the Registration button and move ahead for Login.
- Register using Mobile Number and create a Password.
- Fill the Application Form for Food SI Post and submit the application form.
- Upload Signature and Photograph to complete the application form.
- Pay the application fees and complete the application form.
- Start preparing for the exam and then qualify it to get selected further.
WBPSC Food SI Selection Process 2023
Applicants need to qualify the Following Stages as per WBPSC Food SI Selection Process 2023. You should pass through each stage with good marks to ensure your further selection. Make sure you prepare well as per exam pattern to get selected for the Document Verification. You can find the syllabus of Food Sub Inspector on the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission. Check the Food SI Selection Process in the points below.
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
- Final Selection List.
WBPSC Food Inspector Application Form 2023 Fees
|Category||WBPSC Food Inspector Application 2023 Fees|
Wbpsc.gov.in Food SI Notification 2023 PDF Link
Frequently Asked Topics on WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023
When is the WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 Notification released?
WBPSC Food SI Notification 2023 was released on 23 August 2023.
What are the Dates to Apply Online WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023?
You can register for the WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 till 20th September 2023.
What is the Qualification Required for WBPSC SI Recruitment 2023?
You must have qualified Madhyamik to Apply for Food SI Recruitment in West Bengal.
How many Vacancies are there under the WBPSC SI Recruitment 2023?
There are 480 Posts under the WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023.
What is the WBPSC Food SI Application Fees?
WBPSC Food SI Application Form 2023 fees is Rs Rs 110/-.