The Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme is running successfully all over India under which meritorious students from Class 9 to 12 take part and then get the Scholarship. If you are also interested in the PM YASHASVI Scheme 2023 then you should read this post completely and then get to know about the requirements. You can check the PM YASHASVI Scheme 2023 Eligibility & Requirements below and then you can proceed for the Online Registration. All the applicants who register for this scheme have to undergo the Yashasvi Entrance Exam 2023 and then qualified candidates will get Scholarship between Rs 75,000 and Rs 1,25,000. You can Apply Online PM YASASVI Yojana Scholarship 2023 @ yet.nta.ac.in and then start preparing for the entrance exam. It is to inform you that the Entrance Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 29th September 2023 and we have mentioned the PM YASHASVI Exam Pattern 2023 below for your better preparation. You should check the list of Documents Required for PM YASHASVI Scholarship Registration 2023 and then collect them to complete the process.
PM Yasasvi Last Date is 17.08.2023.
PM YASHASVI Scheme 2023 Registration Form
All the students in India studying across CBSE or any other State Board should know that the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has started the PM YASHASVI Scheme 2023 under which all the meritorious students from Class 9th to Class 12th can get the Scholarship for their further studies. It is to inform you all that the PM YASASVI Scheme Registration 2023 is open till 17th August and all of you are advised to visit yet.nta.ac.in to complete the process before the last date. After that, you should start preparing for the Entrance Exam and then qualify it to get the scholarship for your further studies. All the OBC, SC, ST & Other Reserved category students are eligible for this scheme and they can complete the process to get the National level scholarship. Applicants will get Scholarship between Rs 75,000 to Rs 1,20,000 depending upon their performance in the Entrance Exam. Moreover, YET Exam 2023 will be conducted on 29th September 2023 in which Multiple Choice Questions are asked and you have to answer them to get eligible for the YET 2023 Scholarship. As the last date to apply for YASASVI Scholarship has been extended due to some problem in the portal and now, applicants can register till 17th August 2023.
PM YASASVI Yojana Application Form Online 2023 : Overview
|Scheme||PM YASASVI Yojana 2023|
|YASHASVI Full Form||Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme|
|Authority||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Benefits of the YASHASVI Yojana 2023||Scholarship between Rs 75,000 to Rs 1,20,000|
|Eligibility||OBC, EBC & DNT Students from Class 9 to 12 in any School|
|Contact No||011-40759000, 011-69227700|
|Age Limit||14-17 Years|
|Application Start Date||11 July 2023|
|PM YASHASVI Registration 2023 Last Date||17 August 2023|
|Documents Required||8th, 10th Marksheet, School ID Card, Category Certificate and more|
|Selection process||Written Exam|
|YET Exam Date 2023||29 September 2023|
|Exam Mode||CBT Mode|
|Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|Type of Article||Yojana|
|PM YASHASVI Portal||yet.nta.ac.in|
Yet.nta.ac.in Scholarship Yojana Registration 2023 Link
|YASASVI Scholarship Yojana Registration 2023 Link||Check Link|
|PM YASHASVI Notification 2023||Check PDF|
|PM Yasasvi 2023 FAQ’s||FAQ|
|PM Yasasvi 2023 Last Date Extended Public Notice||Public Notice|
|PM Yasasvi 2023 Application Form Public Notice||Public Notice|
|PM Yasasvi 2023 Know About Your School||Click Here|
PM YASHASVI Yojana 2023 : Eligibility
- Following Points describe the PM YASHASVI Scheme 2023 Eligibility so make sure you read them before doing online registration.
- First of all, students from OBC, BC, EBC, DNT & other reserved categories are eligible for this scheme.
- You must have secured good marks in the School Exams to take part in the Scheme.
- Only students from Class 9 to 12 studying under Central or State Board are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants must have a Marksheet of Class 8 or 10 and School Identity Card to apply for the YASASVI Scheme 2023.
Benefits of PM Young Achievers Scholarship Scheme 2023 Registration
- Following are the Benefits of PM Young Achievers Scholarship Scheme 2023.
- First of all, this scholarship provides financial assistance to the meritorious students for their Pre Matric and Post Matric Studies.
- Applicants who qualify the exam will get Scholarship between Rs 75,000 and Rs 1,20,000 as per their marks in the YET 2023 Exam.
- Students with Meritorious Background in School will get Financial Assistance for the whole year in their future studies.
- Other Scholarship Benefits and Free Education is also provided under the PM YASASVI Scheme 2023.
PM YASHASVI Registration 2023
You should complete the PM YASHASVI Registration 2023 @ yet.nta.ac.in before the last date is over. In order to complete the registration, all of you can follow the instructions given in the section below. Apart from this, you can also use the direct link given below to Apply Online PM YASASVI Scheme 2023. You must have basic documents such as School ID, Marksheet of 8th or 9th or 10th Class, Income Proof, Domicile, Category Certificate and others to apply for this scheme. Once you have filled the application form, kindly start preparing for the Written Exam in which multiple choice questions are mentioned. You can use the Exam Pattern given below to speed up your preparation. Make sure you revise well before the YET Exam Date 2023 which is 29th September 2023 and then qualify the exam with good marks to ensure your scholarship.
Guide to Apply Online PM YASHASVI Scheme 2023 @ yet.nta.ac.in
- Following Instructions can be used to Apply Online PM YASHASVI Scheme 2023 @ yet.nta.ac.in.
- First of all, open the official website mentioned above.
- Click on the Register button and then complete registration by Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill the Application Form with details such as School Name, Mother Name, Father Name, Class, Category, Marks in Previous Class and other details.
- Verify the information on the application form and then upload a photo and sign.
- Submit the application form and then start preparing for the exam.
PM YASASVI Yojana 2023 Entrance Exam Pattern
|Topic||Number of MCQs||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQs||120 Marks|
|Science||20 MCQs||80 Marks|
|Social Science||25 MCQs||100 Marks|
|General Knowledge or General Awareness||25 MCQs||100 Marks|
|Total||100 MCQs||400 Marks|
Frequently Asked Topics on PM YASHASVI Scheme 2023 Application Last Date
When is the PM YASHASVI Exam Date 2023?
PM YASASVI Exam Date is 29 September 2023.
How many Questions are asked in the PM YASASVI Exam 2023?
There are 100 Questions for 400 Marks in the PM YASHASVI Scheme 2023.
What is the Benefit of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023?
Applicants will get Scholarship of Rs 75,000 to Rs 1,20,00 under the YASHASVI Scheme 2023.