The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC JE 2023 Notification under which there are 1324 Vacancies of various branches. Many candidates were waiting eagerly for the SSC JE Recruitment 2023 which is finally out now and all the aspirants can register for the recruitment. We have mentioned the Branch Wise SSC JE Vacancy 2023 from which you can choose as per your qualification and then apply online. If you are interested in this vacancy then you must know that SSC JE 2023 Qualification Requirement is Degree or Diploma in respective branch and subjects. Moreover, SSC JE Age Limit 2023 is 18-30 Years as on the date of notification. If you are eligible and possess all the qualification requirements then you should fill the SSC JE Application Form 2023 which is open from 26 July to 16th August 2023 on the official website @ ssc.nic.in. Applicants can also use the instructions given below to Apply Online SSC JE Recruitment 2023 @ ssc.nic.in or you can use the dire
SSC JE Notification 2023
As we know, the Staff Selection Commission conducts various recruitment examinations in which one of the major recruitment is of Junior Engineer. It is to inform you that the SSC JE Notification 2023 is released on the official website on 26th July 2023. As per notification, there are 1324 Vacancies of Junior Engineer for different branches and all the eligible candidates can register for this vacancy. You can find the Age Limit and Qualification Requirement for SSC JE Vacancy 2023 in this post below and then apply online for the recruitment. If you are eligible for the vacancy then you should fill the SSC JE Online Form 2023 on the official website between 26th July and 16th August 2023. After that, CBT Exam will be conducted for the selection of candidates and then candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks. However, you should apply online ssc junior engineer vacancy before the last date to get yourself registered and then attempt the paper with full preparation to get selected.
SSC JE 2023 Notification PDF : Overview
|Exam||SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|SSC JE Vacancy 2023||1324 Posts|
|Branches||JE Civil, Electrical, Mechanical|
|SSC JE 2023 Notification PDF||Out on 26 July 2023|
|Qualification Required||Degree or Diploma in respective branch|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Selection Process||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|SSC JE Application Form 2023||26 July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||16th August 2023|
|Documents Required||Degree or Diploma, Signature, Photograph & Others|
|Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Type of Article||Recruitment|
SSC JE Application Form 2023
- The Staff Selection Commission released the JE Notification 2023 with more than 1300 Vacancies.
- All the candidates who are interested in this recruitment must have passed Diploma or Degree with relevant subjects.
- You can apply online for the recruitment from 26th July to 16th August 2023 in Online Mode on the official website.
- Complete instructions to fill the SSC JE Application Form 2023 are discussed below for your reference.
- Every applicant should have the documents such as Marksheet, Domicile, Aadhar Card, marksheet, Signature & Photograph to upload while registration.
SSC JE Vacancy 2023
|Department||Post Title||SSC JE Vacancy 2023|
|BRO||JE Civil||431 Posts|
|BRO||JE Electrical & mechanical||55 Posts|
|CPWD||JE Civil||421 Posts|
|CPWD||JE Electrical||124 Posts|
|CWC||JE Civil||188 Posts|
|CWC||JE Mechanical||23 Posts|
|Brahmaputra Board||JE Civil||—|
|Farakka Dam Project||JE Civil||15 Posts|
|Farakka Dam Project||JE Mechanical||6 Posts|
|MES||JE Civil||29 Posts|
|MES||JE E/M||18 Posts|
|Ministry of Port & Shipping||JE civil||07 Posts|
|Ministry of Port & Shipping||JE Mechanical||01 Posts|
|NTRO||JE Civil||04 Posts|
|NTRO||JE Electrical||01 Posts|
|NTRO||JE Mechanical||01 Posts|
SSC Junior Engineer Qualification 2023
- Following points describe the SSC Junior Engineer Qualification 2023 Requirements which you must check to become eligible.
- First of all, you must have passed the Diploma in Engineering or Degree with more than qualifying marks.
- Secondly, final year students are not eligible for the recruitment so they should not fill the application.
- You must have all the original certificates of marksheets and degree or diploma courses to show them at the time of final selection.
- If you belong to the reserved category then you must have a freshly issued certificate by competent authority.
SSC JE Age Limit 2023
|Category||SSC JE Age Limit 2023|
Guide to Apply Online SSC JE Recruitment 2023 @ ssc.nic.in
- Following Instructions can be used by the applicants to Apply Online SSC JE Recruitment 2023 @ ssc.nic.in.
- First of all, open ssc.nic.in from the compatible device.
- Now, select the Apply Online button and further select the JE Vacancy 2023.
- Register yourself and proceed for the online application form.
- Enter the basic details such as Name, mother Name, Father name, qualification, date of birth and other required information.
- Upload Signature, Photograph and submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee and then confirm your registration.
SSC JE Selection Process 2023
Following Stages have to be qualified by applicants to get selected as per SSC JE Selection Process 2023. You should secure more than passing marks in the exam to get selected for the next stage.
- Written Exam (Paper 1).
- Written Exam (Paper 2)
- Document Verification.
- Medical Checkup.
SSC JE Application Form Fee 2023
|Category||SSC JE Application Fee 2023|
Ssc.nic.in JE Notification 2023
Frequently Asked Topics on SSC JE Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are available under SSC JE Notification 2023?
SSC JE Notification 2023 consists of 1324 Vacancies.
When is the Last Date to Apply Online SSC JE Vacancy 2023?
Last Date to Apply Online SSC JE Vacancy 2023 is 16th August 2023.
What is the Qualification Required for SSC JE Recruitment 2023?
You must have passed Degree or Diploma in Engineering to become eligible for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023.