The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Paper 1 Examination for JHT (Junior Hindi Translator) and other similar posts on 16th October 2023 in which lakhs of applicants appeared from all over India. All these candidates are now waiting for the SSC JHT Result 2023 to be announced so that they can get to know about their marks. It is to inform you all that the answer key is already out and the last date to raise objections is over. Applicants can now expect the SSC Junior Translator Result 2023 to be declared in the coming days on the official website. You must secure more than 40% Marks in the Paper 1 to get eligible for the Paper 2. As per information coming to us, SSC JHT Paper 1 Result 2023 will be out by 30th October 2023 on the official website and you can download it using the link given below. Make sure you download the scorecard and compare the marks with SSC JHT Cut Off Marks 2023 discussed below for your reference. Once the result is out, you can follow the instructions or direct link in this post to check your SSC JHT Scorecard 2023. On this scorecard, you can find several important details such as marks obtained and qualifying status. Those securing more than Cut Off marks will get their name in the SSC JHT Merit List 2023 PDF which ensures your further selection.
SSC JHT Result 2023
As we all know, the Staff Selection Commission is responsible for conducting various important examinations in which the Junior Hindi Translator Exam is a major one. You must be aware that the official notification for 307 vacancies of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and other posts was released and online applications were invited till 12th September 2023. After that, a Written Exam was conducted for the selection of applicants and all the registered applicants appeared in it to get selected further. As the exam is over now, all the applicants are waiting for the SSC JHT Result 2023 to be announced. It is to inform you all that the answer key is out now and the last date to raise an objection is also over. Now, authorities will release the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2023 in the coming days after which you can get to know about your marks. Make sure you secure more than 40% Marks in the Exam to get eligible for the Paper 2. Also check the Cut Off Marks discussed below to know about your Selection Status for the next stage of the recruitment.
SSC Junior Translator Result 2023
|Exam||SSC JHT Exam 2023|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||307 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator|
|Selection process||Paper 1, Paper 2 and Document Verification|
|Exam Date||16th October 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||40% Marks|
|Answer Key||Out Now|
|SSC Junior Translator Result 2023||By 30th October 2023|
|How to Check||By Application Number|
|SSC JHT Cut Off Marks 2023||Discussed Below|
|Merit List||Download Online|
|Paper 2 Date||December 2023|
|Paper 2 Admit Card||November 2023|
|Type of Article||Result|
|SSC JHT Portal||ssc.nic.in|
Ssc.nic.in JHT Result 2023 PDF
- The SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment was released in August 2023 for 307 Vacancies and Online Applications were invited till 12th September 2023.
- Applicants registered for the various posts such as Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator for which written exam was conducted on 16th October 2023.
- After that, Answer Key was released Online and objections were invited till 20th October 2023.
- Now, all the applicants should get ready to check their marks through the ssc.nic.in JHT Result 2023 PDF link given below.
- Basic details such as Application Number and Password are required to check the marks on the official website.
SSC JHT Merit List 2023
- The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is evaluating the answer sheets of the applicants after which the result will be prepared.
- You should download the SSC JHT Merit List 2023 after the result announcement which is prepared on the basis of your marks in the Written Exam.
- In this merit list, you can find your category wise rank and rank in the general list through which your further selection will be done.
- There are several factors which affect your Ranking in the Merit List such as Cut Off Marks, Number of Posts, Total Applicants, Difficulty level of Exam and previous cut off marks.
- Make sure you have good marks in the Exam and then only you can get your name on the SSC JHT Merit List 2023.
SSC JHT Paper 1 Scorecard 2023
All the applicants have to Download SSC JHT Paper 1 Scorecard 2023 from the official website. It will be available to download after the result announcement and you can use the application number to download it. After downloading it, you should verify the following details on it.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Mother Name.
- Father Name
- Post Applied for.
- Application Number.
- Marks Obtained.
- Maximum Marks.
- Qualifying Marks.
- Selection Status.
- Category Wise Rank.
- General List Rank.
Guide to Check SSC JHT Result 2023 @ ssc.nic.in
- Use the Instructions below to Check SSC JHT Result 2023 @ ssc.nic.in.
- Open the official website of SSC & Wait for the Homepage.
- Click on the Result Link and move ahead.
- Click on the JHT Result 2023 Paper 1 link and proceed for login.
- Enter your application number, password and tap on the view result button.
- Check your marks on this page and then download the scorecard.
SSC JHT Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category||SSC JHT Cut Off Marks 2023|
Ssc.nic.in JHT Result 2023 Link
FATs on SSC JHT Paper 1 Result 2023 & Junior Translator Cut Off Marks
When is the SSC JHT Paper 1 Result 2023 coming?
SSC Junior Translator Result 2023 will be out by 30th October 2023.
Which Website will host the SSC Junior Translator Result 2023?
Visit ssc.nic.in to check SSC JHT Result 2023.
What is the Expected SSC JHT Cut Off Marks 2023?
SSC JHT Paper 1 Cut Off 2023 will be around 90-100 Marks for General Category.
What is the next stage after qualifying SSC JHT paper 1?
Next Stage is SSC JHT paper 2 which will be conducted in December 2023.