The people usually find better opportunities for studies in the UK, so they apply for the UK Visa. They often search for the UK Visa Fees for Students as per their course. Some may travel as tourists and they search for UK Visa Fee for Tourists. Some may apply for Spouse Visa. People often find it difficult to collect all the details in a single platform so here we are with all the details regarding the UK Visa Application Fees. Now in this article, we have mentioned all the details regarding the Short Term UK Visa Fee, How to Apply For a UK Visa? and other details. You must refer to this article to collect all the details on the Visas for the UK along with the UK Visa Fees for Tourist and Spouse.
UK Visa Fees for Students
Students of age above 16 years find it a better opportunity to go and study outside their nation. It becomes a complicated procedure for the students to apply for the Visas. The students may have to go through a lengthy process for applying for the Study Visa. To go and study in the United Kingdom, the students will have to get themselves the Visa approved from the Embassy. You may apply through any agent but the approval shall be done by the UK Embassy only. Now the visa fee may depend on the tenure of your stay in the Country. Some may go at the undergraduate level and some may go at the graduate level. The fee will be different for the courses and the tenure.
Students may look on How to Apply for UK Visa? and may look for the fees structure. So here in this article, we have provided all the details regarding the Visa fee for tourist, student, spouse, short term and long term. To apply for the Visa, you may need to show some funds in your bank account for safety purposes. People may often take study loans and may repay in the due time period. If you go with a full fledged plan, it may become easy for you to get your Visa approved. The UK Visa Fees for Students ranges from Rs 20000 and may be higher as per your needs and course and other requirements. To apply for the Visa, you must have to submit your proper documents and fulfill all the criteria. You must take a read through this article to collect all the details on the visa requirements and the fees structure.
UK Visa Application Fees: Overview
|Visa types||Spouse, Students, Tourists|
|Tenure of visa||Short term and long term|
|UK Visa fees for students||Starting from Rs 20000|
|United Kingdom Visa fees for tourists||Starting from Rs 10000|
|Application process||Mentioned below|
|Documents needed||Passport, Aadhar card, bank details and other details|
Students UK Visa Fee
- The students who wish to go and study in the UK will have to get the Visa approved first.
- Now the tenure of the Visa can be short term or long term which will purely depend upon the preference of the students.
- According to the tenure of the visa, the fee may also differ and people may apply for their visa.
- Visa is required if you want to go out of the UK or you wish to go to the UK, you can check the fee from the given article.
- You can remain in the UK for the time till your visa is valid and then you have to get your visa renewed.
- The UK Visa Fees for Students is Rs 35959 along with the other taxes.
United Kingdom Tourist Visa Fee
|Category||United Kingdom Tourist Visa Fee|
|6 months short term visa||Rs 10299|
|2 year long term visa||Rs 34649|
|5 year long term visa||Rs 61749|
|10 year long term visa||Rs 76999|
UK Visa Fees for Spouse
- It happens at times when the individuals opt for the spouse visa as the visa is initiated in a short period of time and the application process is generally simple.
- If the spouse visa application is made inside the UK, the fee is 1048 pounds.
- If the application is made outside then the UK Visa Fees for Spouse is 1538 pounds.
- The other cost of immigration and surcharge is 624 pounds.
- The biometric fee is 19.20 pounds.
Short Term UK Visa Fees
- The short term UK Visa is for the term less than 11 months.
- The cost of a Short Term UK Visa Fees is around 300 pounds.
- One can apply for the short term visa to apply for the English language course.
- The course usually lasts from 6 to 11 months.
- If the course is different then you can choose the visa as per your preference.
Long Term United Kingdom Visa
- If you are the one who visits the UK on a regular basis, then you can choose the long term visitor visa.
- The visa lasts for 2, 5 or 10 years and the maximum stay is 6 months.
- Check the table below to know the details on the fee for the long term visa.
|2 year||376 pound|
|5 year||670 pound|
|10 year||837 pound|
Guide to Apply Online United Kingdom Visa
If you want to travel to the UK, you must get your application process completed at least 3 months before your trip.
- Firstly check if you are eligible for the visa or not.
- Get your complete documents ready.
- Apply online for the Visa and create the profile on the UK Website.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Visit the visa application center on the appointed date.
Documents for UK Visa for Students
- Visa application proof
- Age proof
- Acceptance letter of the course
- Proof for funds
- Visa approval
- Pay slips
- IELTS Marksheet
FATs on UK Visa Fees for Students
What is the permissible age for a UK Study Visa?
The permissible age for UK Study Visa is minimum 16 years.
What is the minimum time for a Tourist Visa for the UK?
The minimum Tourist Visa for the UK is 6 months.
What is the UK Visa Fees for Students?
The UK Visa Fees for Students can be checked from the table above.
How much is the UK Visa Application fee for Spouses?
The UK Visa Application fee for Spouse is 1048 pounds.
How can one apply for the UK Visa?
One can apply for the UK Visa through the steps mentioned above.