The State Government of Andhra Pradesh led by Sh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is working hard for many social welfare Schemes in which one of the most important schemes is YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023. Under this scheme, all the women aged between 45-60 Years get Rs 75000/- over the period of 4 Years. More than 23 Lakh Women are taking benefits of the scheme and are waiting for the YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023. So we are here with complete information related to it as per which beneficiary list is out and you can check your name in it. You should know that YSR Cheyutha 3rd Phase Payment Date 2023 is also coming near as per which amount can be disbursed in November 2023. All the registered beneficiaries can Check YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2023 by Aadhaar Card and by Mobile Number. Once the payment is released, you can check your bank accounts and it will reflect in your account within days. You can find the YSR Cheyutha 2023 Release Date in this post which will be helpful for you. Apart from this, we have also mentioned the direct link for YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary Status 2023 which you can use to know about your selection status.
YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023
As we know, YSR Cheyutha is one of the Social Welfare schemes being run by AP Government in the State for the financial assistance of Backward Women in the Society. As per this scheme, all the women from BC, SC, ST Categories who have registered for this scheme should get ready to collect their 3rd Phase Payment. You should know that the scheme promises you Rs 75,000/- assistance which is provided in the span of 4 Years. Moreover, Rs 18,750/- is given every year to the eligible womens through the Direct Bank Transfer. It is to inform you all that the YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023 is out for all the districts and you can download it to know about your status in the scheme. Make sure you download it and then find your name in it to check your eligibility for the scheme. All those having names in the YSR Cheyutha List 2023 will get payment in their bank account. As per information coming to us, 3rd Phase Payment will be delivered by the 3rd Week of November 2023.
YSR Cheyutha 3rd Phase Payment Date 2023
|Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023|
|Authority||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Launched by||Sh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||All Backward Women between 45-60 Years of Age|
|Benefit of the Scheme||Rs 75,000/- to Women|
|Total Disbursal Time||4 Years|
|Installment Amount||Rs 18,750/-|
|YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023||Available Online|
|YSR Cheyutha 3rd Phase Payment Date 2023||November 2023|
|YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2023||Check Online|
|Details Required to Check||By Aadhaar Card Number or By Mobile Number|
|Type of Article||Yojana|
|YSR Cheyutha Portal||apmepma.gov.in|
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2023
- All the beneficiaries who have registered for the scheme should get ready to check the payment status.
- As per information coming to us, 3rd Installment or Phase 3 Installment will be delivered in November 2023.
- All of you can check YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2023 on the official website of the scheme.
- Moreover, a direct link to check Beneficiary Status and Payment Status is available below for your reference.
- You can use the Mobile Number or Aadhaar Card Number on the links below to check your Payment Status.
YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023
- All of you can download the YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023 from the official website.
- In this list, you can find the names of the eligible beneficiaries who will be receiving the benefits of the scheme.
- According to information available with us, YSR Cheyutha Payment 2023 will be released in November 2023 and it will be transferred through DBT Method.
- Make sure you download the list and find your name in it to know about the status of your registration.
- Apart from this, you can follow the instructions or direct link given in this post to know about the beneficiary list.
YSR Cheyutha 2023 Release Date
- As per our expectations, YSR Cheyutha 2023 Release Date will be in November 2023.
- Rs 18,750/- will be transferred in your Bank Account through DBT.
- All of you can use this amount to provide basic amenities to your family members.
- If you do not receive the payment then you have to check your name in the beneficiary list.
- Apart from this, you can check Payment Status using an Aadhar Card or Mobile Number.
Guide to Check YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2023 by Aadhaar Card
- You can follow the instructions below to Check YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2023 by Aadhaar Card.
- Visit through the direct link given below and then wait for the homepage.
- Click on Payment Status and then select the method through which you wish to check.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card Number and Click on the Submit button.
- Check your Payment Status on this page and then wait for the amount to be credited in your account.
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2023 by Mobile Number
- You can also check YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2023 by Mobile Number.
- Open the Website or click on the link below.
- Enter your Mobile Number and click on the submit button.
- Check your Payment Status on this page and wait for the disbursal.
- In this way, you can check the Payment Status.
YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary Status 2023 Link
FATs on YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023
How to Download YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023?
Visit the official website or click on the link above to download YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2023.
What is the benefit of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023?
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 offers Rs 75,000/- to the Women from backward society.
Who is eligible for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023?
All the Women from SC, ST, BC Category falling between 45-60 Years are eligible for this scheme.
What is the YSR Cheyutha Payment Release Date 2023?
YSR Cheyutha Payment 2023 will be released in November 2023.