As we all know, Karnataka Examination Authority conducts the Karnataka UG CET (Common Entrance Test) for admissions in UG Courses. It is to inform you that KCET 2024 Notification is coming on 10th January 2024 after which online registrations are expected to start. We have mentioned the important dates related to KCET Application Form 2024 for your reference. Applicants who are eligible and wish to take admission in UG Courses should complete KCET 2024 Registration on the official website. Detailed Instructions and Direct Link to Apply Online KCET 2024 @ kea.kar.nic.in is available in this post. Once you have done the registration, kindly pay the fees for Karnataka CET Application Form 2024 and start preparing for exam.
KCET Notification 2024
Karnataka Examination Authority, KEA will conduct the Karnataka Common Entrance Exam (KCET) 2024 for the admission of undergraduate courses like Engineering and other Technical Courses. The admission form for the exam is expected to start in the month of January wherein the candidates are required to fill in their information like name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email address, category and other details related to family. The authority will also release the KCET Notification 2024 online in which the exam date, time & venue, exam instructions and guidelines will be given. The Karnataka Common Entrance Exam (KCET) will be tentatively conducted in the month of April 2024. Keep reading the article to know more information like eligibility criteria and procedure of KCET Application Form 2024.
KCET Application Form 2024
Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2024 application will be started soon in the month of January 2024. All the candidates are ready to grab this opportunity to get admitted in Karnataka University for the undergraduate courses after the KCET 2024 Notification. This entrance test is organized by Karnataka Examination Authority under the control of Higher Education Minister, Dr. M.C. Sudhakar.
|Karnataka Common Entrance Exam (KCET)
|Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
|Honourable Minister of Higher Education
|KCET 2024 Notification
|To be released
|KCET Application Form 2024
|10th January 2024 expected
|KCET 2024 Registration Last day
|To be updated
|General inside Karnataka: Rs. 500SC/ST inside Karnataka: Rs. 250, Candidates outside Karnataka; Rs. 750, Candidates outside India: Rs. 1000
|UPI, Netbanking Debit or Credit Card
|Exam 2024 date
|20th and 21sr April 2024 expected
|Computer based test
|To be released
KCET Eligibility Criteria 2024
Candidates who wish to apply for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2024 should fulfill the following KCET Eligibility Criteria 2024:
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should be 10+2 passed with minimum marks from an accredited university board.
- Candidates should have Physics and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects along with Chemistry and Biology.
KCET 2024 Registration : Documents Required
The documents required for KCET 2024 Registration are as follows:
- Aadhar Card of Candidate as Identity Proof
- Candidate’s Photograph with white background
- Signature of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Parent Signature
Karnataka CET Application Form 2024
Candidates can apply for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test which is conducted by the Karnataka Examination authority tentatively by 20th and 21st April, 2024 if they are eligible for the above criteria. The Karnataka CET Application Form 2024 process is going to start from 10th January, 2024 so all the candidates who are interested can look up for this opportunity. The last date have not been released by the authorities but Karnataka CET Application Form 2024 will be out soon along with the official KCET 2024 Notification.
How to Apply Online KCET 2024 @ kea.kar.nic.in
Following Instructions will help you to Apply Online KCET 2024 @ kea.kar.nic.in.
- First visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority i.e. https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/.
- On the homepage you will see the application form link highlighted.
- Click on the link to open the portal of application form.
- Enter the details like name of the candidate, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email address, and other demographic details related to family as well.
- After filling the required field click on submit button.
- Next payment portal will open where you need to pay the application fees using the preferable medium like UPI, Debit or Credit Card or Netbanking.
- Once your transaction is successful the admission form will appear in front of your screen.
- Download the admission form pdf in your device and print 2-3 copies for future use.
- In this way, you can Apply Online Karnataka CET 2024 @ kea.kar.nic.in.
KCET 2024 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the application fees to apply for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2024 at the end of the KCET 2024 Registration. The Karnataka CET Application Form 2024 fees vary on the basis of many categories.
|KCET 2024 Application Fee
|Outside Karnataka resident
|Not Indian Resident
kea.kar.nic.in CET Registration 2024 Link
FATs On KCET Application Form 2024
When will the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conduct the KCET 2024 exam?
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts the KCET 2024 exam on 20th April, 2024 and 21st April, 2024.
What is the education qualification required for KCET 2024 Registration?
The education qualification required for KCET 2024 Registration is that the candidate should pass 10+2 examination with minimum marks and Subjects like Physics, & Maths should be the compulsory along with other subjects like Chemistry and Biology.
When will the KCET Application Form 2024 start?
The Process to Apply Online KCET 2024 @ kea.kar.nic.in will start on 10th January, 2024.
When was the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) released the official KCET 2024 Notification?
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has not released the official KCET 2024 Notification yet.