The South East Central Railway has released the RRC ALP & Technician Notification 2024 PDF under which there are 1016 Vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician and Junior Engineer. All the applicants were waiting eagerly for the recruitment so we are here with complete information related to the RRC Recruitment 2024. As per information available in the notification, all the applicants who are interested in this vacancy can fill the Indian Railway ALP Online Form 2024 @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in and then register themselves for the recruitment. You should check the Indian Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy 2024 Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit below before proceeding for Online Application Form. Once you are eligible, kindly use the instructions given below to Apply Online RRC Recruitment 2024 @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in. After that, start preparing for the exam and qualify the exam to get selected. This Recruitment is available across the South East Central Railway Zone and all the applicants can fill the online form for RRC ALP & Technician Vacancy 2024.
RRC Recruitment 2024
As we know, Indian Railways keeps conducting various recruitment exams in which one of the major vacancies is of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician. So, we want to inform these candidates that RRC Recruitment 2024 is released by South East Central Railway Zone and Official Notification is released on their website @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in. As per RRC ALP & Technician Notification 2024 PDF, there are 1016 Posts of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician and Junior Engineer. Now, all the candidates who have passed 12th, Diploma or other equivalent education are eligible for the RRC ALP & Technician Vacancy 2024. As per notification, eligible candidates can apply online for the vacancy from 22nd July 2024 onwards. Moreover, Last Date to Apply Online RRC ALP Vacancy 2024 is 21st August 2024. You can visit secr.indianrailways.gov.in to fill the online application form and then start preparing for the exam as per syllabus.
RRC ALP Notification 2024 PDF
|South East Central Railway
|RRC ALP & Technician Recruitment 2024
|Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician & Junior Engineer
|RRC ALP Notification 2024
|18th July 2024
|12th Pass or Diploma Pass
|Written Exam and DV
|RRC ALP Application Form 2024
|22nd July 2024
|Last Date to Apply
|21st August 2024
|10th, 12th Certificate & Aadhar Card
|Type of Article
Indian Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy 2024
- The Official Notification for Indian Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy 2024 was released on 18th July 2024.
- There are 1016 Vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer and Technician for which eligible candidates can apply.
- Kindly check your Eligibility & Age Limit mentioned below before proceeding for the Online Registration.
- Applications are being invited from 22 July to 21 August 2024 as per official notification which you can fill @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Make sure you apply for the vacancy with the correct documents using the instructions given below.
RRC Recruitment 2024 : Eligibility Criteria
- Following Points describe the RRC Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria which you must check before registration.
- For the post of ALP, all the applicants must have passed the Matric & ITI or Diploma in Engineering.
- For the Post of Technician, you must have passed the Matriculation and ITI from the recognized institute.
- For the Post of Junior Engineer, you must have passed the Diploma in Engineering with Relevant Subjects.
- Kindly check your Age Limit before proceeding for the online application.
Indian Railway ALP & Technician Age Limit 2024
|Indian Railway ALP & Technician Age Limit 2024
RRC ALP Vacancy 2024
|RRC ALP Vacancy 2024
|Assistant Loco Pilot
Guide to Apply Online RRC Recruitment 2024 @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Following Instructions can be used by the Applicants to Apply Online RRC Recruitment 2024 @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Visit the above mentioned website and then wait for the homepage.
- Now, select the Recruitment button and further select the ALP Recruitment.
- Now, Register using Mobile Number and Create User ID and Password.
- Enter the Details in the application form such as name, mother name, post code, category, qualification, date of birth & more.
- Submit the application form and then upload Signature, photograph to complete the form.
- Finally pay the application fees and confirm your application.
RRC ALP Selection Process 2024
All the applicants need to qualify the following stages as per RRC ALP Selection Process 2024 and then you will be selected for the post you have applied for. Make sure you secure above the qualifying marks in the exam to become eligible for the next stage. As per notification, a written Exam will be conducted and all those qualifying it will be called for the next stage of the recruitment. Written Exams will be different for the various posts so make sure you prepare as per syllabus to qualify the exam with good marks. Your marks in the Written Exam will decide whether you are going to get selected for the post or not. You will be arranged on the basis of your marks in the merit list and those having good rank will be selected further. Following stages have to be qualified by candidates for getting selected.
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Checkup.
- Final Allotment.
Secr.indianrailways.gov.in ALP Notification 2024 PDF Link
FATs on RRC Recruitment 2024 ALP & Technician
When is the RRC ALP Notification 2024 PDF Released?
RRC ALP Notification 2024 is out on 18th July 2024.
What are the Indian Railway ALP Application Form 2024 Dates?
Indian Railway ALP Online Form is open from 22 July to 21 August 2024.
What is the Education Qualification required for RRC ALP Vacancy 2024?
You must have passed 10th with ITI for RRC ALP Vacancy 2024.